For the Dev's Server Info

-SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,379Player
edited April 2018 in Server Support
Is it possible on server info we can add server rules ?
As it is now we have to add them to chat box and they take a long time to scroll through I know you can add MOTD to server info but would it be possible for you to set up something there so we can add server rules..
It would be easy for new players and old to the server to click server info and get the rules before playing instead of having to wait for chat box to scroll them up.
It saves them getting in trouble with admins =)

Comments

• }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 629Administrator
    This is a good idea. However I still like my rules in the scroll. But this makes sense to me. I think that would be a great addition to the Server Info section.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 605Player
    Would be a good feature to add IMO. Make it a large MOTD style pop-up box that you customize and have to close upon entering a server.
  • MaclobsterMaclobster Posts: 212Beta Tester
    Good idea :+1:
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    HonorTown
  • OICURMT!OICURMT! Posts: 75Beta Tester
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »
    As it is now we have to add them to chat box and they take a long time to scroll through I know you can add MOTD to server info but would it be possible for you to set up something there so we can add server rules..

Not to be pendantic, but you can set the server rules to come up every second if you want in the chat area... 60 times a minute!!!

--

In life, there is no respawn... why should there be in a game?
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,379Player
    edited April 2018
    OICURMT! wrote: »
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »

Not to be pendantic, but you can set the server rules to come up every second if you want in the chat area... 60 times a minute!!!

Set it up every second on your server and see the stutter it causes for all players.