Latest Discussions

H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 103Player
hi all just wonder why we other can see ps4 when we dont have it.and can you pls make a new forum at ps4 becouse when we are in home and see the Latest Discussions then we click at the forum then we are in ps4??its like a fuuuuu
yeee you know :)

take care
new forum for ps4
  1. we need new forum ps43 votes
    1. we need more info for pc
      100.00%
    2. we dont need ps4 when we have pc
        0.00%

Comments

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    PS4 players make up over 10x the PC playerbase. I'd say they've earned their place on the forums.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 683Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    PS4 players make up over 10x the PC playerbase. I'd say they've earned their place on the forums.

I wonder why ? :confused:
  • {M.9}-Arko{M.9}-Arko Posts: 206Player
    Z0N@.4F wrote: »

Gamer PC vs PS4 price....Less efforts with PS4.

• L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 683Player
    edited April 2018

Nah, you can run it on a PC for the same price as a PS4. As long you don't use AMD.
  • RollingInTheHurtRollingInTheHurt Posts: 170Player
    Actually UE3 runs pretty good on AMD. AAPG runs fine my AMD, and its NSA/CIA backdoor free.
    Its Unreal Engine 4 games that are pure cancer and can't run on AMD processors due to Unreal developing UE4 in partnership with Intel and crippling it running on AMD CPU's.
    35d2uec.png
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 1,990Player
    Z0N@.4F wrote: »

Meh, PUBG has like 3 million players. Fortnite has an insane amount as well. Dota still peaks around 800K players, CS peaks around 600K. R6 Siege is quite popular @ 151K peak on Steam (plus whatever is on Uplay). Not to mention various other PC games that are super popular (such as LoL). I don't think PC is really that much of a barrier to entry these days. The game just didn't catch on. The PS4 version also had the luxury of being released in a much more polished state vs. the growing pains and years of development that the PC version went through, which I'm sure contributes a bit.

Either way, battle royale is all the rage right now, it's going to be a while til all that hype dies down. If a new version of AA is being developed somewhere in the shadows, I hope that the development team takes their time with it and waits out the current BR fad. Also, a new AA should try to do something unique because I personally think that the old formula won't work anymore in the current gaming environment. R6 Siege is the only round based type shooter that's really gotten popular in years and they did something unique to pull it off.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!