Swenson Range 1911 Gun name not showing

if you stand right by the M9 and the ZC guns the sreen will show the swap to M9 or ZC weapon but if you stand by the 1911 the screen only shows press X to swap instead of press ( pre set key) key tg swap m1911.
I just noticed this last week since i'm working on the M1911 chalenge but i do remember the screen showing swap to m1911 before.
I will upload pictures later on tonight.

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,413Beta Tester
    I'll check that and bug it. Thanks!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Thanks Keebler. I was going to upload pictures but I can't find the pics so I'm adding a link to Video.
    https://youtu.be/pyTObdprLHY

edited April 2018
    Interesting. It seems to be the length of the character string it has to display! Your is [MOUSE4] but mine shows [R] Swap Weapon M1911A1, no problem. When I switched "Interact" to be Left Mouse, my screen prompt for the 1911 said (LEFT MOUSE) Swap Weapon!

In fact, LEFT MOUSE was so long, that NONE of the prompts showed the proper weapon name!

That happens in the UI quite often for map or player names, etc. They only allow a certain number of characters to avoid exploits and stuff from crashing the inputs.

Thanks for the report. :+1: :)

I'll bug that, but I suspect it has to be limited as I stated above.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Was this Limitation updated recently? because i have been using Mouse4 for the action button since Beta and i remember seeing the full name on this map.
    Unknown (to me anyway.) Maybe a PS4 thing?
    ______