voip problem with Astro A40

Hello aapg soldiers

I have a Astro A40 with a Mixamp pro tr. and it all set up correctly in the settings. but when i join a server my voip does strange stuff. i have the push to talk buttons set on my mouse and when i press the button the icon doesn't show up until a talk. it's like voice activation. but sometimes it wont work at all. only if i restart the game it works again for 3 rounds or se.

does anyone know a fix for this problem??

regards,

thijs4555

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,413Beta Tester
    The icon not showing up before you talk is by design....normal!

However, I have seen times where It doesn't work at all and I have to let off Push To Talk and try again. Can't remember how to repro it!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • MaclobsterMaclobster Posts: 212Beta Tester
    edited April 2018
    I have the problem when i use voip setting and change the volume , my voip icon dont show up when i push, but only when my voice is loud enough it will show.

How i fix this is :
    - press esc while ingame
    - go back to setting audio
    - add your voip volume what you like
    - click on disable voip and enable voip again
    - go back in game
    result for me is : when push voip it shows my icon back again, and all working fine
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    HonorTown
  • =<JGF>=Thijs4555=<JGF>=Thijs4555 Posts: 27Player
    I have the problem when i use voip setting and change the volume , my voip icon dont show up when i push, but only when my voice is loud enough it will show.

How i fix this is :
    - press esc while ingame
    - go back to setting audio
    - add your voip volume what you like
    - click on disable voip and enable voip again
    - go back in game
    result for me is : when push voip it shows my icon back again, and all working fine

Thanks Maclobster i will try it out