M9 is a finger?

13»

Comments

• -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,573Player
    edited April 2018
    LetumOmnis wrote: »
    These beta testers need to actually play the PS4 version before offering facts. The "pistol glitch" kills with one shot no matter where you hit a target.

This is not about headshots, it's about the "pistol glitch".

Please stop relying on anecdotal evidence. You are missing the point.

You haven't seen my video on page 1 in in this thread. Clearly no one shot body kill.
    Here it is again:
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,573Player
    It's the first year I've seen complains on this April 1. joke.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    It's the first year I've seen complains on this April 1. joke.

Masterrace doesnt complain :D
    AAPG is good!
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 1,086Player
    hahaha working on stats . its 1 day out of a whole year of play days . geeze lighten up people .
  • DLD_MtBDLD_MtB Posts: 24Player
    I'm late, but why are you "working on your stats" in a game with absolutely no competitive atmosphere (on PS4), and where every server is populated by noobs who seem to have never held controller in their hand before even after getting to SSG and above?

In regards to headshots being one-shots on PS4, I've tested it (through noob-hunting; there still isn't a way to play with bots or friends to test things on PS4) and I'm pretty sure it takes two with the M9 and the M4. Like I said, I have no way to test this (idk why people above haven't mentioned there's no way to test this on PS4), but whenever I have had the drop on an oblivious moron, I take the time to shoot them in the head, and everytime, I've had to shoot them more than once for them to die unless it was pretty late in the round (btw 4-minute rounds????). I can't say if it was latency or lag or something like that, but like I said there is no way to test it. I can say the 1911 seems to one-shot to the head, but again I CAN'T TEST THIS.

Either way stop whining, you're adults, I assume. No need to get all "TOS Violation" about a video game no one is forcing you to play.
  • DLD_MtBDLD_MtB Posts: 24Player
    Toe_Tag_ wrote: »

That is a body shot and then a headshot = kill.

BabyRage
  • Bigboss-LEGENDBigboss-LEGEND Posts: 3Player
    You guys sound so [TOS Violation] dumb and whine so much. This was the most fun event I ever had in this game. YES the pistol was a one shot kill ANYWHERE on the chest or head. Yes the recoil was low and the gun shoots fast. It was for ONE DAY ONLY as an april fools event. ONE DAY!!!!!!! Why are you whining?! The only thing i'm sad about is that it was one day. This was an easy day to try and get the elite badge on your M9 challenges. It's not a glitch or a bug or a cheat and anybody can use the pistol. It was fun!