M9 is a finger?

Sibelis2Sibelis2 Posts: 34Player
So I'm surprised this hasn't been asked already, but my M9 is now my finger and the zoom in puts an ok symbol around my thumb for a sight... wtf is this lol? are you busy modding the M9 so we have a finger for now? It seems a bit more powerful than usual too. Just wondering what kinda shenanigans your up to cause I know everybody's trying to get vids of finger kills right now.

Comments

• qRuXxqRuXx Posts: 14Player
    Sibelis2 wrote: »
    So I'm surprised this hasn't been asked already, but my M9 is now my finger and the zoom in puts an ok symbol around my thumb for a sight... wtf is this lol? are you busy modding the M9 so we have a finger for now? It seems a bit more powerful than usual too. Just wondering what kinda shenanigans your up to cause I know everybody's trying to get vids of finger kills right now.

I feel like it's some hack or mod someone puts on the server, idk. This one kid has it in this server shooting people across map with the kill feed saying it's an m9 lol.

The only reason I say it's a hack or mod is because the cod4 and mw2 days of there being mods on ps3. There is virtually no anti cheat on console that I know of.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,413Beta Tester
    It's called the "Hand Gun" ...get it? :D
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Bigboss-LEGENDBigboss-LEGEND Posts: 3Player
    Whats todays day guys? Gosh you are so slow lol. It is also a 1 shot kill gun. Get your pistol challenge while you can for this event.
    :+1: :D
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Sibelis2Sibelis2 Posts: 34Player
    Today was March 31 guy. Kinda a jump of the proverbial gun if it's April fools.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,566Player
    It's a bug that occur once a year.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 456Beta Tester
    April fools! BTW, the "handgun" is identical to the M9 in terms of everything, but looks. (I've never tested this on PS4, but I'm 100% certain about this info on PC.)
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
    April fools! BTW, the "handgun" is identical to the M9 in terms of everything, but looks. (I've never tested this on PS4, but I'm 100% certain about this info on PC.)

Why is it 1 shotting across the map with no recoil? BTW it wasn't showing up as challenge kills for me.
    What do you mean "no recoil?" Pistols do return to Point Of Aim if you leave enough time between shots.
    ______

edited April 2018
    qRuXx wrote: »

Why is it 1 shotting across the map with no recoil? BTW it wasn't showing up as challenge kills for me.

I don't have a PS4, I don't know how it behaves on that platform. I'm quite confused over the "one-shot" thing to be honest. Certain data are indeed indicating that the Handgun on PS4 has lower recoil than the M9 on PS4 - but not zero recoil.
    Anyway, as this is an April Fools event, it should be over by tomorrow.

Keebler: PS4 is different than PC. But this is not the place where I'll expound this statement.
  • LetumOmnisLetumOmnis Posts: 12Player
    The "pistol glitch" is infuriating. One [TOS Violation] kills with pistol from across the map? Is this really a yearly thing?
    edited April 2018
    I have a clip of it this is crazy

Is this really in the game lol? I don't believe O.o :o :)
    Why shouldn't you be able to make that shot? You think bullets stop at 40m?
    ______

qRuXx wrote: »
    I have a clip of it this is crazy

Is this really in the game lol? I don't believe O.o :o :)

Those were headshots, they are supposed to kill in one hit. You can do this exact thing with the M9.
  • jmckissijmckissi Posts: 1Player
    Im not playing again until this garbage is turned off. Killed,from across the map with a hand gun? Not fun...or funny.

A bullet is a bullet. What on earth do you think guns shoot????
    ______

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,377Player
    No one noticed the confetti nades =)
  • Toe_Tag_Toe_Tag_ Posts: 18Player
    If it is a April fools it's the worst kind. What about the people working on there stats. Hard to imagine devs doing this if they want there game going anywhere in the future.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,566Player
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »
    No one noticed the confetti nades =)

I think you can only see it without simulated munition is enabled.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    What's hard to imagine is someone who considers 'working on stats' like it's a job.

______