HUGE play on Homestead (clip)

Comments

• -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,566Player
    Is it aim assist that make your aim go down at 1:16?
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • qRuXxqRuXx Posts: 14Player
    edited March 2018
    -Ner0- wrote: »

Lol yea, I saw him cross to site. The auto aim is so abusable(?) in the current state. I literally scan the treeline on Homestead until it locks on sometimes :(

Like, some people don't even notice it, but when I feel a tiny pull I can pretty much guess where they are, like at 1:16. I felt a tiny pull down in my aim, so I stepped out slowly and moved my RS a tiny bit to make sure.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,566Player
    edited March 2018
    qRuXx wrote: »

Lol yea, I saw him cross to site. The auto aim is so abusable(?) in the current state. I literally scan the treeline on Homestead until it locks on sometimes :(

Like, some people don't even notice it, but when I feel a tiny pull I can pretty much guess where they are, like at 1:16. I felt a tiny pull down in my aim, so I stepped out slowly and moved my RS a tiny bit to make sure.

I haven't used PS myself, but that looked strange to me. If it was PC I would call it aimbot but in PS4 it's equal for all.

And about "the auto aim is so abusable(?)" you are not the first one to complain about that.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • qRuXxqRuXx Posts: 14Player
    qRuXx wrote: »

I haven't used PS myself, but that looked strange to me. If it was PC I would call it aimbot but in PS4 it's equal for all.

And about "the auto aim is so abusable(?)" you are not the first one to complain about that.

I'm really hoping they can make the auto aim not go through walls and corners because it's just too easy getting that much intel.
  • ghostthatshighghostthatshigh Posts: 50Player
    I try to avoid noticing the pull or if I see it start to react I'll scope out .

I just don't want to get used to auto aim so for the most part I don't even feel it unless I'm using a sniper rifle or m14 but even than its more of a nuisance . Especially when your focused on a small opening and than it starts to pull you away and there goes your target or you die .

Wish they had different lobby or something like gta online where you got free aim or auto aim .