Military affiliation

WrongkindWrongkind Posts: 1Player
How do i get star by my name on ps4.. I was in was in the molitary. . I put in a request no respnds at all.

Comments

• CrotchCrotch Posts: 17Player
    Same here man. Been waiting about 2 months. I had it set up back in 2.0 days, but for some reason it won’t go through now? Need I post my DD-214. Lol. JK.
  • MOTOWN---EJPMOTOWN---EJP Posts: 1Player
    Thought I was done with the hurry up and wait buffoonery when I retired. I provided ALL pertinent info, I even took a photo of my ID. SMH. Why offer it to just make us wait forever and get all pissy? Definitely should be a standard put out that it takes "x" amount of days and enforce it.
  • CrotchCrotch Posts: 17Player
    Gotta love that hurry up and wait! Lol. I understand it though. They are doing their best to resolve issues a little bit greater than our little tag next to our name. I’m confident that with time they will get this issue resolved, as well as everything else.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Pat is working on getting the AFAs done as we speak. There was a big log of issues we were dealing with but hopefully things will be pretty fast going forward.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• Pete9577Pete9577 Posts: 1Player
    It says that my AFA has been completed, but I have not recieved anything. Should I get a notification e-mail or something letting me know?
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    If it doesn't show up after logging out and back in, shoot us a ticket at support and we can get you fixed up. https://www.americasarmy.com/support/general
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.