Adjusting settings for Controller on PC

SolidSiouxSolidSioux Posts: 2Player
I have been able to get my PS4 controller to work through Steam, but I can not for the life of me figure out how to adjust the tracking speed while aiming. When I'm not looking down my sights the tracking speed is fine but as soon as I go to aim, following or leading targets is incredibly slow. I have the settings maxed in both steam and in game and neither seem to effect the speed while aiming. I have searched the forum and online and can not find the answer if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

(P.S also new to the forums sorry if this is the wrong place for this post)

Comments

• KartiganKartigan Posts: 76Developer
    PS4 Controller will work on Steam if you run the 64 bit version of the game. (There are no 32 bit libraries for it).

As far as the sighted speeds, the optics all have modifiers embedded in them that are not exposed for modification.

GamepadSensitivity=1.600000

1.6 or 1.8 is what I use and would recommend to try. I also do not recommend you change any other values in AAInput.ini, as that could cause the issues you describe.
  • SolidSiouxSolidSioux Posts: 2Player
    So basically there's no way to adjust the speed while aiming down the sights is what you are saying?