Tots-game is unplayable

xOSCx--GooNz--xOSCx--GooNz-- Posts: 15Player
Guys this game is unplayable in its current condition. My entire clan has stopped playing because of this. When you have a party of more than 3 people it is nearly impossible to play a complete game without the server crashing and kicking everyone out. When you play by yourself it works alot better. The issue does not lie with our connection as we have tried different host etc. Can we fix or atleast address the giant elephant in the room..

Comments

• CrotchCrotch Posts: 16Player
    I second this motion!!
  • SuzukiPilotSuzukiPilot Posts: 8Player
    There has been a lot of problems as of late.
  • MN--KILLAMN--KILLA Posts: 12Player
    Yes ..the game is still unplayable...lag.outs...round starts. Black screen...then during games..I lag out thus is with 2 or more players....did you guys even test this update

• KartiganKartigan Posts: 59Developer
    @MN--KILLA

We've identified a server issue causing your exact description. Give it a try again this weekend and let us know how it goes. The servers have been updated.

Cheers.
  • [1%R]LegoDog[1%R]LegoDog Posts: 1Player
    This issue is happening with more server, is there a fix/patch we need to keep our server from crashing?
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,237Developer
    This issue is happening with more server, is there a fix/patch we need to keep our server from crashing?

This is still happening on PS4 for you?
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• BeardlessSumoBeardlessSumo Posts: 23Player
    Server has been fine since the last update!! The only recent problems are the "saving settings" and the invisible overpowered pistol glitch which I was told was fixed. Haven't played in a couple days so I'm not entirely in the loop. Private lobbies are still the main thing we want moving forward, I would say before the maps if possible.