M16A4 & M14EBR expert challenge discussion

SuicideDrugSuicideDrug Posts: 32Player
Has anyone else noticed the serious imbalance that the weapon expert challenges for the M16a4 and M14EBR hold? Basically the M14EBR expert challenge is far easier.

M16a4 expert:
-500 kills with the designated marksman class version
-20 eagle eye awards <--wtf
-1 dead eye award

M14EBR expert:
-500 kills
-20 hawk eye or eagle eye
-1 silver hawkeye

As you can see the M14EBR has two options, either hawk eye awards or eagle eye awards while the M16a4 can only be completed with eagle eye awards. Eagle eye awards are much more difficulty then hawkeye so my question to the devs is why was this done?

I know its something little but as an M16a4 lover, its just a small gripe

Comments

• L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 700Player
    Well, I prefer eagle.. M16 is easier to complete then the M14 that why you have two options.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 480Beta Tester
    I can imagine eagle being difficult on PS4, due to the size of the maps.

For the M14 you need 20 hawkeyes OR 20 eagle eyes. Mixing them won't do it, you need 20 from one of them.

Also, for the M16 you can get the achievements as a rifleman and it'll count (but no the kills).
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • ghostthatshighghostthatshigh Posts: 50Player
    Omfg this drive me nuts lol my brother goes crazy trying to do the m16 eagle eye lol My advice is too find a distance you know is 60 m and just hope for the headshots. The red hall in hospital to the corner hall leading to the garden is 60m . I found the sldg scope and single shot were the best bet, that and counter sniping .