Getting kicked for "cheating"

BuckiBucki Posts: 8Player
i dont cheat and i people always votekick me off. starting to get real irritating and this is on the AA servers. is there anything thats you guys can do?

Comments

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Report anyone unfairly kicking you at https://www.americasarmy.com/support/abuse
    Please include the player who initiated the kick as well as the time and server it happened on if possible.

You can find this information by hitting the ~ key on any screen for the debug log.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• -=DA=-GUNNZZY-=DA=-GUNNZZY Posts: 18Player
    dude your not just useing something your also spamming chat and being abusive with chat and racial slurs these things are not allowed on here it will not be allowed.
  • BuckiBucki Posts: 8Player
    well like I said get video proof and record the “racial slurs” and send them to the dev... don’t just be a [TOS Violation] and kick me every time I join the server
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    dude your not just useing something your also spamming chat and being abusive with chat and racial slurs these things are not allowed on here it will not be allowed.

If you have evidence of this please send it to us at americasarmy.com/support so we can review it.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

This discussion has been closed.