Server issues

AFlyingDookieAFlyingDookie Posts: 7Player
I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with the game? If I play solo the game will work fine, but if I try grouping up with any number of friends we lag out. This has been occurring for a while now and I didn't know if anyone else was experiencing this. I would really appreciate some feedback

Comments

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    You're right, and we're working on a fix as soon as possible. It's an issue with the party beacon and our programmers are working on it non-stop until we have it fixed.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• AFlyingDookieAFlyingDookie Posts: 7Player
    Okay, thanks for the feedback
  • MN--KILLAMN--KILLA Posts: 12Player
    I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with the game? If I play solo the game will work fine, but if I try grouping up with any number of friends we lag out. This has been occurring for a while now and I didn't know if anyone else was experiencing this. I would really appreciate some feedback

Yup..same here..1 or 2 people only works..trying to group up will not work..what did you guys to the servers...you must see a huge drop in players....it was the last update you did something ...try playing with 8 people it LAGSout..round 5 every time...please fix or not coming back