So much lag...even match freezes..can't run or shoot

MN--KILLAMN--KILLA Posts: 12Player
What did you do to the game...whatever it is it was wrong...so much lag..even the match freezes..can't run shoot..etc...hurry up and fix..thanls

Comments

• MN--KILLAMN--KILLA Posts: 12Player
    Haha thanks
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Developer
    No changes to PS4 recently, sounds like a connection issue? If you are hearing this happening to others at the same time please let me know!
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Yes it is happening to others...please fix soon
    Roger that! We are checking the servers.

Thanks...I'm running on Wi-Fi...but never had any problems...look at my rank..hours and hours of play..no problems....it was after that last UPDATE....we the people think it is you guys making private servers or adding guns...something changed
    How can I play with you never seen a dev online
    We're seeing some issues with server crashing and performance. Staying on top of it and working to get it back to normal ASAP!

• DazbootDazboot Posts: 6Player
    are this for PS4 or PC????
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 841Moderator
    PS4 i guess as the OP dont have any PC stats
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • Z0naGaming_Z0naGaming_ Posts: 421Player
    edited February 17
    frankof wrote: »

PC is having issues as well.. Not big, but you can feel it..

- Sometimes it gives lagg spikes every 7 seconds and it teleports players.
    - Sometimes every player gets to 800+ ping for 3/4 seconds and then back to normal.

Might also be some malicious attacks going on, there is a new thing people use to pause the matches without any admin privileges. Not hard to catch the person because the name will be on screen when he pauses it but it makes servers go empty if there is no admin online and spamming it will crash the server.
    76561198033407170.png
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 304Beta Tester
    Z0N@.4F wrote: »

- Sometimes every player gets to 800+ ping for 3/4 seconds and then back to normal.

Might also be some malicious attacks going on, there is a new thing people use to pause the matches without any admin privileges. Not hard to catch the person because the name will be on screen when he pauses it but it makes servers go empty if there is no admin online and spamming it will crash the server.

Have you reported this? If not you need to, A.S.A.P.
    Plus, anytime you're in game and it happens make note of the player and report them.
  • xOSCx--GooNz--xOSCx--GooNz-- Posts: 15Player
    The ps4 version is pretty much unplayable. I played for 2 hours last night had a party of 6 and we only completed 2 games without it freezing and kicking everybody out. Its been like this since last update. If you play by yourself it seems to do a little better. Its getting very old
  • I anna play on Linux mint. Is it possible? It will run better on Linux than on windows ,i hope... :) Still like the game ...
  • Z0naGaming_Z0naGaming_ Posts: 421Player
    Duke_Audi wrote: »
    Z0N@.4F wrote: »

Have you reported this? If not you need to, A.S.A.P.
    Plus, anytime you're in game and it happens make note of the player and report them.

I leave that up to the server admins, they're always so eager to ban to begin with.
    76561198033407170.png
  • 99deaths99deaths Posts: 1Player
    has there been any progress on this? any news?...some little bit of hope that lets us believe you guys are actually doing something about the abysmal lag. currently in server IAD 11 and everyone is warping. been happening in most of the servers for a week now. I thinkthe only ones not experiencing it are the ones from other continents, (who probably consider it normal lag).
    anyway, if you could throw us a bone...
    regards,
  • NailsNails Posts: 1Player
    Lag seems to be bad at night and mostly on official servers. been going on a couple weeks and is getting unplayable.

Thanks
  • KartiganKartigan Posts: 61Developer
    There was a server change Friday that should have helped with the issue. How was it over the weekend?
  • -=Gorilla=--=Gorilla=- Posts: 530Beta Tester
    There was some complaints on sat. I was on Friday night and the O/S seemed fine until sat night. The servers had odd freezing spikes, not even lag just the game would freeze for a few sec. However on sunday it lightened up. It was still happening on O/S but it was much less noticeable. Was the same for all 3 servers I checked Kartigan.