No longer able to shoot one in the chamber?

Sibelis2Sibelis2 Posts: 34Player
Was in the gun range and realized I could no longer shoot the one in the chamber while reloading, did they take this out intentionally(cause then i'd like to formally complain) or is it a patch side effect as yet uncaught? I KNOW you could do so just a few short months ago as it was a trick shot i'd killed with
If it's a feature taken out i'd really like to know why, cause that's a realistic thing...

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,413Beta Tester
    edited February 2018
    Reload should be interuptible while one is in the chamber; you can shoot that one shot immediately. If not, it's a reportable bug.

What weapons are you seeing this happen on?

(I watched the vid, but I can't tell what you're trying to show. Did you try shooting during that last reload? We obviously can't tell what you were TRYING to do!!)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Sibelis2Sibelis2 Posts: 34Player
    I shot that dude in the face while reloading, had like 3 in the gun but hit reload before I saw him properly, but still hit him in the face with the chambered round, seen here with the 1911. As far as I knew this was doable with either pistol but now neither will do so. Shotgun can still be interrupted after first shell though, so far as I know it's only my pistols acting screwy.
    edited February 2018
    EDIT - wait, no....you DID interupt the reload and shoot. Using slomo it just happens really fast.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Ok, so my m4 won't either so now I don't know which all aren't working...
    It just messes up the animation and it looks like you're reloading even though it does shoot. The accuracy is terrible, on purpose as a hurried motion isn't going to be accurate.
    ______

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Yep, the "one in chamber" is still working. You're just spamming around and it's difficult to tell.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Yeah. Watch whether you have >1 round, or 1, or 0.

If you have zero, it completes the animation.
    ______

No no, i KNOW THAT video shows me do it, it's from two months ago. I can't do it now with any of my weapons besides shotgun. Here's a vid from just a few minutes ago, in a random match trying with both m4 and 1911.
    Sorry if i wasn't clear, i was trying to practice in the gun range and realized that it wasn't possible anymore.
    Oh. Hmm. I got it to work in Swenson Range with paintball on. I'll have to check your specific situation...brb...
    ______

I just duplicated what you were doing with M4 and pistol in a server and I was able to reload and fire that one bullet in the chamber.

:shrug: ?!
    ______

What do you use for a fire button, and reload?
    ______

fire is r2 and reload tap triangle.
    Is this PS4?! :o Sorry, didn't realize. I have no idea about that version! My bad.
    ______

yea ps4. It has to be something that happened in the last two weeks or so, had been doing it previously just fine.
    Well, THAT is not my area, but didn't you all get a recent update to PS4?
    ______

Sometime this month, don't know if the two are related or how. It's why I asked though.