Americas Army back to basic without STEAM again?

2»

Comments

• L.LovettL.Lovett Posts: 64Player
    L.Lovett wrote: »
    whats color do the ohter player have in game when you join the game? and how can your weapon not go up and down as you shoot players?

Keep stuff like this ingame instead of public forums unless you have some proof you want to share.
    Your post is accusing players directly with quedtions.
    If you believe we hack or cheat, send a complaint on americasarmy.com/contact/abuse

Or even try thirdparty anti cheating communities to have them check a player.

I can teach you how to play the game.
    Just join us and play with us when we are online, this only has one catch; Dont disrespect players like you did yesterday, and stop accusing ppl of cheating everytime your player dies.

Im gonna join game in 10 minutes, If you want to learn something, then come find me

And understand when some people have played this game for 15 years, then they will be better than you on a map that has been there since the very beginning.

wow take it easy i just asking and that are not accusing players but sorry if i ASKING you two guys

8 Year in service
    400 XP
    Unlocked Apr 17, 2015 @ 19:39
    Member since April 17, 2007.
  • -=HELL=-Pr0b3-=HELL=-Pr0b3 Posts: 82Player
    edited May 2018
    Come and ask ingame, its easier to show you how the game works there .. Right now we will be on my server
  • L.LovettL.Lovett Posts: 64Player
    whats color do the ohter player have in game when you join the game? and how can your weapon not go up and down as you shoot players?

Keep stuff like this ingame instead of public forums unless you have some proof you want to share.
    Your post is accusing players directly with quedtions.
    If you believe we hack or cheat, send a complaint on americasarmy.com/contact/abuse

Or even try thirdparty anti cheating communities to have them check a player.

I can teach you how to play the game.
    Just join us and play with us when we are online, this only has one catch; Dont disrespect players like you did yesterday, and stop accusing ppl of cheating everytime your player dies.

Im gonna join game in 10 minutes, If you want to learn something, then come find me

And understand when some people have played this game for 15 years, then they will be better than you on a map that has been there since the very beginning.

and why did you changes my post for this are orginal

-=[TOS Violation]=-Pr0b3 and eddiethink i have see alot of pvt player who hacks in the game and allso I have two questions to you guys whats color do the ohter player have in game when you join the game? and how can your weapon not go up and down as you shoot players?

from Legit player.)

8 Year in service
    400 XP
    Unlocked Apr 17, 2015 @ 19:39
    Member since April 17, 2007.
  • -=HELL=-Pr0b3-=HELL=-Pr0b3 Posts: 82Player
    ... Thats the same, as my quote, unless you dont know what you write.

On second tought, I dont think I want to train you to be better. Sry
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 700Player
    edited May 2018
    ... Thats the same, as my quote, unless you dont know what you write.

On second tought, I dont think I want to train you to be better. Sry

You could also just answer the questions :expressionless:
    I have two questions to you guys whats color do the ohter player have in game when you join the game? and how can your weapon not go up and down as you shoot players?

1) The players will see the color that they have set for themselves, I've have light blue for my team and white for enemy team.

2) spectating some one while they shoot is also weird, specially when they use an AK it looks like they have no recoil at all. If you want that for yourself, get better mouse control.. learn the recoil pattern and just get better.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Since this has become a hackusation thread I'm going to go ahead and shut it down.
    Keep in mind that spectate is not anti-cheat. It is low on the netcode hierarchy and is not completely accurate as to what is happening in game.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

This discussion has been closed.