AAPG EU and NA on FGN

-=DA=-Denial_FGN-=DA=-Denial_FGN Posts: 45Player
Hello everyone,

I've been speaking with a lot of people on Steam and Discord lately about the current state of the AAPG competitive scene, and with the most recent developments, it seems like with the community, things are in flux. Other the last month or so, I have been speaking with people on what it would take to host an EU. The other is still there. If people want an AAPG season, then I need people willing to help get things up and running. I was already discussing the potential of offering prizes from time to time, so that is still on the table. So let me know if you are interested in seeing an AAPG season up, and if you have interest in running a season, then now is the time to speak up. If you are former administration from other sites, and you have interest in admining again, hit me up privately, or jump on the FGN discord server.

Comments

• SeVn.MaxSeVn.Max Posts: 153Player
    Thanks for handling this topic! we urgently need AAPG competitions in europe. TWL is dead, ESL idem with chips... i hope this problem is solved quickly.
  • -=DA=-Denial_FGN-=DA=-Denial_FGN Posts: 45Player
    Well, I don't know the EU scene. I need admins that know the scene and can help me with the operations of running an EU season. But I am all for putting a season together, and would more than be willing to supply a server or 2 for the EU side.