Whose the best on PS4?

jayschwallerjayschwaller Posts: 1Player
I can't find any leaderboards for PS4. I really want to know where I stack up.
Untitled.png 72.9K

Comments

• xXSytherXxxXSytherXx Posts: 4Player
    I would like to know too. I have 408 hours played 1.71 win rate 3.10 kill/death rate. I make videos for youtube and live stream on twitch. YouTube channel xXSytherXx Gaming twitch channel xXSytherXxGaming look me up. In my eyes and everyone I play class me as Rank 1 in the world
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 602Player
    Me!
    AAPG is good!
  • SimonSaizSimonSaiz Posts: 45Player

Flatlander wrote: »
    Me!

correct
  • razor_matt_razor_matt_ Posts: 9Player
    Dont know who is the best really everyone without cheating will have a good and bad game . Bedides me i only seen 2 othet sma out there but dont mean im great but i think i am above average
  • ghostthatshighghostthatshigh Posts: 50Player
    Some guy in Tibet I'm sure of it
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 602Player

Yeah, Bishal is good but he learned from me.
    AAPG is good!
  • Crd86Crd86 Posts: 11Player
    I dont think you can tell by stats at the minute its basically a race to see who can kill the most noobs the quickest the best way to tell is when the private lobbys comes and we can arrange matches between the above average players
  • ghostthatshighghostthatshigh Posts: 50Player
    Lol
    Flatlander wrote: »

Yeah, Bishal is good but he learned from me.

So it was you .......lol
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 453Player
    xXSytherXx wrote: »
    I would like to know too. I have 408 hours played 1.71 win rate 3.10 kill/death rate. I make videos for youtube and live stream on twitch. YouTube channel xXSytherXx Gaming twitch channel xXSytherXxGaming look me up. In my eyes and everyone I play class me as Rank 1 in the world

Organize a 1vs1 tournament on Crossfire lol. I'd be down to help.
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
  • MaclobsterMaclobster Posts: 212Beta Tester
  • Sibelis2Sibelis2 Posts: 34Player
    Maclobster wrote: »

Perhaps... but if you work it right there is always 'a me'.
  • OzZy401OzZy401 Posts: 34Player
    I killed syther a few times earlier :)
    PRO COD:4 Player
    UC3 MLG PVD LAN Champ
    TWITTER: OzZy401_AA
    TWITCH: OzZy401

• One69shotOne69shot Posts: 4Player
    edited February 2018
    My TEAM IS the BEST in the WORLD Hands down...FACTS
  • DLD_MtBDLD_MtB Posts: 23Player
    Race to kill noobs is the best description of stats once you get above a certain level. I know some people who are good but don't always play they're best cos they are just having fun trying stuff like chokes and pistol kills, which should tell you about the state of the competitiveness of the game on these public servers.

That being said, I'm a bad mofo and I dominate pretty much every lobby I get into.
  • Fool_InjectedFool_Injected Posts: 9Player
    DLD_MtB wrote: »
    Race to kill noobs is the best description of stats once you get above a certain level. I know some people who are good but don't always play they're best cos they are just having fun trying stuff like chokes and pistol kills, which should tell you about the state of the competitiveness of the game on these public servers.

That being said, I'm a bad mofo and I dominate pretty much every lobby I get into.

You sir are indeed a bad mofo and are absolutely correct.

I have played PC version when it was in beta in 2013 and the level of competition is very different. I get crazy rounds where I destroy an entire team or choke 5 people in one round. I have tons of fun playing on PS4 but can't take it seriously. You won't see that on the PC version. It boggles my mind when I play against master Sargents and high level players and they don't even cook the gernades or they shoot at the enemies feet.