Party fix still needs a tune up

SiMpLiFiEDChAoSSiMpLiFiEDChAoS Posts: 12Player
edited February 2018 in PS4
Great job fixing the party members being split up problem, but before it seemed like nothing, and now it's all, because there's been A LOT of times since the fix that we've had a team of 4 or 5 people against 1 person for 2-3 rounds straight.

It would be nice if the game could determine whether a party needed to be split or not, for example if there's 5 party members and 1 enemy player, move at least 2 over to make it a 3v3.

Before it didn't matter if people left because others would join almost instantly, seems like getting into a game and having players fill up a team that's down takes longer now, no clue if that's the case but last night it seemed really slow.

Comments

• k33p1tc00lk33p1tc00l Posts: 7Player
    Great job fixing the party members being split up problem, but before it seemed like nothing, and now it's all, because there's been A LOT of times since the fix that we've had a team of 4 or 5 people against 1 person for 2-3 rounds straight.

What's been fixed? As of this morning even after your post my 4-man party was still being split up 9 rounds out of 10.
  • SiMpLiFiEDChAoSSiMpLiFiEDChAoS Posts: 12Player
    edited February 2018
    k33p1tc00l wrote: »

What's been fixed? As of this morning even after your post my 4-man party was still being split up 9 rounds out of 10.

Really?

Last night my group was together every single game (we played 6) no matter what, whether there were 0 enemies or 8 we were always on the same side, and we had at least 6+ people all night.
  • k33p1tc00lk33p1tc00l Posts: 7Player
    Well I'll give it a try tonight, maybe there was a magical hotfix that changed things since I posted. But yes, we have been split up nearly every game the last two days.
  • KartiganKartigan Posts: 76Developer
    Any information you have with regards to party splits, we will happily accept.

We do expect to see some party splits, when you join a game in progress. The following maps should not have the issue, but reports indicate otherwise.

Trying a different party host may help? The party host is doing the server searching, so it is possible something is going on there.

Information that may help:
    -Ask others on your team if they are in a party and if they are split.
    -Scoreboard screenshot, in particular the server name/date/timestamp in the upper left.
    -Does switching party hosts help?
  • SHANE523SHANE523 Posts: 69Player
    We have had issues with splitting up even after the 1st round, even with only 4 or 5 players in the group.

As for the server, I am trying to find the information per patch notes 1.22 stating server name is in the scoreboard. This is what I see in the image below. Does not having the information there mean it is a Listen Server?

Server.png 276.1K
  • dacoster90dacoster90 Posts: 38Player
    SHANE523 wrote: »
    We have had issues with splitting up even after the 1st round, even with only 4 or 5 players in the group.

As for the server, I am trying to find the information per patch notes 1.22 stating server name is in the scoreboard. This is what I see in the image below. Does not having the information there mean it is a Listen Server?

I've been looking for it too. I noticed a server name right when you enter the server. It says something like US east server - date - time (something like that at least, not sure). But the first part disappears again, just like your screenshot.