Flash Lag Win 10

Never had this issue until recently upgrading to Win 10. I have read some threads on here and can't seem to find a fix. i have tried all in game settings, verifying game files, reinstalling game,, updating GFX Drivers. I have an AMD system and have checked the AMD GFX settings. Its making this unplayable atm. Any help is appreciated..

PS. If anyone has the custom skin files please send them my way O7

Comments

• L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 700Player
    No fix, nor will they try to fix it.. You stuck like this for good, or you could go back to Win7
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 700Player
    Yet, we don't have it on Win7.. It's because Win10 doesn't support all DX9 components.
  • So it is a Win 10 Error with DX9 and AMD machines.. I dont follow how you say its Current to AMD and not win 10 when in Windows 7 I never had this problem. Ill have to keep digging bc its making it hard to want to comp play with this problem :(
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,166Player
    I used to get freezes/lag spikes (that were not network/connection related) back when I used an AMD GPU, I can only explain it as being some kind of freeze frame, like the game paused/stopped refreshing the FPS for a split second resulting in a slight freeze, it got me killed on many occasions too as I'd often move while that little freeze occurred and be facing (or aiming) somewhere different when it stopped, which disorientated the heck outta me at times. Some theories around that time said it was probably caused by flash nades but not in my case, I'd get them at random times during a game, even when not moving or nothing whatsoever was happening. Hated it, often made me want to quit playing.

Since upgrading to a Nvidia card the whole problem of that freezing went away. Actually and somewhat sadly, it's been a few months since I last played AAPG, a game called Fortnite has had it's hooks firmly in me.

Like Arnie once iconically said.. I'll be back. Hope you get the problem sorted.

BTW I sent you a reply PM about the skins, this forum seems to like not making you instantly aware of PM's

Note to webmaster - it'd be nice to have a notification or at least an alert when we have a PM, I only checked by chance, I think you only get an alert when your online on the forum at the time of receiving a PM, which is not ideal
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 314Beta Tester
    It's funny how the PC version works best with Intel CPU's and Nvidia GPU's but, the PS4 uses AMD x86-64 CPU and AMD Radeon Polaris GPU with 8GB GDDR5 of shared memory.
    Hmmmm????? :o
    556127a3323e2cfd0355aaa34b6e0b63-full.jpg
  • I guess I will just have to deal with it. :(
  • [CN]bigchee[CN]bigchee Posts: 26Player
    same with me....AAPG mean go to PS4 platform????
    I am win10 x64 not work...
    I have install a vuatual machine installed XP,, and install steam ,,install AAPG,,,not work
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,499Beta Tester
    same with me....AAPG mean go to PS4 platform????
    I am win10 x64 not work...
    I have install a vuatual machine installed XP,, and install steam ,,install AAPG,,,not work

AAPG doesn't work on XP....
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.