Update 1.22

TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
All new matchmaking logic has been introduced.
You should see marked improvements in the connection quality of yourself and those you play with on the server.
The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• Crd86Crd86 Posts: 11Player
    I can see the mp7 under enemy weapons
  • dacoster90dacoster90 Posts: 38Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    You should see marked improvements in the connection quality of yourself and those you play with on the server.

Notes?
  • k33p1tc00lk33p1tc00l Posts: 7Player
    TheTots wrote: »

Does this mean that parties don't get split up when joining games? I tried to play with a 5 man squad yesterday and not one game in over ten attempts were we all on the same team.
  • MineMan9810_MineMan9810_ Posts: 7Player
    MP7 eh? When can I get my grubby little hands on it?
  • update broken... serious lag issues and errors i never seen before tonite.
  • update broken... serious lag issues and errors i never seen before tonite.

Ya seems like there's way more 3 on 3s and 4 on 4s :(
  • PureMinotaur42PureMinotaur42 Posts: 1Player
    Since the update, nearly ever game I play is laggy as [TOS Violation], and only has 8 players total most the time. This update is so bad.
  • My PSN is Dovahkin1-

Ever since the last update on Feb 2 ping has been bad. Not as bad when I play by myself but when I try to get friends together just forget it. When we try to join matches after joining a PSN party it takes a long time and even when we get into matches the ping is bad. My ping normally sits between 32 to 36...but in that situation it jumps to 70 to 90 an I get kicked. When we stay out of PSN party chat we get into games quicker an the ping is good at first but then after a few matces the ping goes up an kick all of us including other people in the match that arent part of our group. We also cant hear some of each other when in game. My NAT on PSN is type 2 and in game it says moderate, I thought maybe it was an issue but before the last update none of the above was happening at all. Hope this info helps
  • Febreeze_BroFebreeze_Bro Posts: 1Player
    I've been playing version 1.22 since it rolled out until today. I found this game had been automatically deleted from my PS4, which didn't happen to any other game on my PS4 (it was not manually deleted). Now only v1.21 will download and my PS4 tells me it is the latest version when I check for updates. I can play the game, but my family and friends have v1.22 and I can't play with them. Please help.
  • BanaanzxcvbnmBanaanzxcvbnm Posts: 17Player
    Crd86 wrote: »

https://trello.com/b/NzgMh61m/aapg-roadmap-2018

check it out
  • MineMan9810_MineMan9810_ Posts: 7Player
    Crd86 wrote: »

https://trello.com/b/NzgMh61m/aapg-roadmap-2018

check it out

Is this an actual thing? Or fan made?
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,562Beta Tester
    That's from the official AAPG roadmap of what's coming!! :+1:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 34Player
    I wish the deve bring back the old matchmaking