U.S Army Outdoors Kick

So I was just enjoying my evening by playing some America's Army: Proving Grounds
I went to my favourite server which is 'U.S Army Official The Great Outdoors US' server
I was doing alright with a 7-1 K/D when suddenly I was attacked by the enemy and yes I died, after my death I saw some sort of vote was going on, I didn't pay too much attention to it as It happens a lot.
Suddenly I got kicked from the server and back on my Main Menu. The server message said this: ' You were kicked for violating the server's rules'
I was kinda confused but at the same time furious as I know I did not violate any of the rules as there are none as long as I remember.
And I haven't used any cheats either, just played the game.
The server did say I was temporarily banned from it but it didn't say for how long tho.

Please If someone could help me I would be more than thankful, I really like playing this game on that server.

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,562Beta Tester
    It would appear some grumpy folks vote kicked you off. It's temporary, and often happens when people don't want to blame themselves for their failures, so blame you for being good.

This assumes of course you weren't behaving inappropriately in other ways.

Behave yourself, and don't worry. A vote kick like that is like a compliment! "You're so good we can't stand it anymore!"

:D
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • SiNsOfThEDeViLSiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 106Player
    Thanks,
    Just a few minutes after my post I was able to come back in the server and play it again. But thanks for the reply anyways :)

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    If you get unfairly kicked let us know the server and time so we can take care of it!
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.