Snowpocalypse 2018

TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
Down here we don't really "do" snow. We got a few inches early this week and everything has been shut down as a result.

Tomorrow operations resume as normal. Rest assured any support issues and Armed Forces Affiliations will be handled expediently!
The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• One69shotOne69shot Posts: 4Player
    Amazing game my crew and I ROCK it every night ,hope the rubber banding and the squad getting separated often issue gets fixed ,no point in squads if your always getting separated .Never quit playing and leave no man down
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 931Moderator
    Now i see why the US Army travels to northern Norway to look at snow... ;)
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • nL^Z0naGaming_nL^Z0naGaming_ Posts: 663Player
    Good to hear, almost a week waiting for auth.. Can't wait to be able to use our server.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,362Player
    A few inches look at my town

jEwRSYj.jpg
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,565Player
    We got 20-30 centimeters two nights ago. Made a lot of troubles.

HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    ZonaGaming wrote: »
    Good to hear, almost a week waiting for auth.. Can't wait to be able to use our server.

Servers no longer require manual auth, that was changed recently. Set it up properly and it will automatically show in the server browser.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 1,938Player
    Poor southern folks can't handle a bit of snow :lol:
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,334Beta Tester
    I know, eh? I live in the mountains, so I took a drive in my pickemup truck to the Studio and did a little poking around while no one was looking. Think I passed Tots' house where he was out trying to shovel a centimeter of snow ..... with a soup ladle! :D Bwhahahaha!

Pfft! :p

Well...I saw some cool stuff they're working on anyway! :wink:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,334Beta Tester
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »
    A few inches look at my town

jEwRSYj.jpg

Hey, Delton....my hacker-fu notices your image has Frankof's name on it.... :evilgrin:

______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.