Any info on AAGL.eu ?

13»

Comments

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    With the knowledge about how fishy the game plays and looks sometimes and the lack of some ac program .... what did you expected?! I would expect for my team in the 1st season a serious buttkick.especially from teams familiar with springstreet in comp. Even with training. I am still unsure if you killed it because of lack of support or because haccusations. If it is because of the latter then you wasted precious lifetime.
    AAPG is good!
  • SeVn.MaxSeVn.Max Posts: 231Player
    there are teams that have even rented servers for this event, we sevn, and reading these kindergarten comments really makes me angry.
    best regards.
  • -piSSko;-piSSko; Posts: 15Player
    lol too bad the league is closed as I was hopping there will be one for NA as well.

Anyway, regarding the ini files, I will never understand ppl complaining about tweaking ini files. I used to play invite league (me and my team won the invite league back in 2009.) had tweaked ini files (cause my computer was old) but can tell it didn't give me any advantage as the good headset and good sound card did.
    I started playing AAPG this January and recently got ini files from a friend and can tell you have notice no difference to the default ini files. ppl are funny, they think by tweaking ini files you would see through the walls, have no fog etc.. or know when to pre-fire :D
    Cheer up ppl and start participating your skills and team play... When I played invite league, we started to practice (scrims) on Monday for a semi-finals which was on Sunday. Sunday whole day before match started we were on maps and talking about the tactics... I bet, 95% of teams don't do that but behave as some teens...
  • -sVs.DronzZ^-sVs.DronzZ^ Posts: 1Player
    edited July 2018
    I was happy that a new league came to AAPG i loved AAGL. It shutdown so be it, but in AAPG there is a big skill gap between league players and casual players. I find it very sad that i get accused of cheating by several players and i think alot of players have this problem. It came so far that i stopped playing AAPG just bescause i dont like playing anymore its not fun anymore as soon as i join a server they see me and start complaining its like i have this curse over me alot of league players have second accounts just bescause they wont get recognised as easy. If i want to play AAPG nowadays i have to livestream everything and send them the link to it i guess, i hope this will solve it otherwise i dont know what to do.

For all the other clans out there feel free to add me on steam sVs is happy to play scrims.
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023377657/

@nevex it happend pretty sure its a closed chapter, we both know what happend in that match and so be it. I wish u the best in the future and i hope it wont stop you from playing AAPG.
  • nevex^nevex^ Posts: 22Player
    edited July 2018
    @nevex it happend pretty sure its a closed chapter, we both know what happend in that match and so be it. I wish u the best in the future and i hope it wont stop you from playing AAPG.

Hey,
    I wrote to you a longer private message. Thanks for you words. I also think we have to close this chapter and I wish you all the best too. If anyone starts a new project and he would like to know my experiences, I'm m willing to share them.

MYTLS.de | MY Tournament League Script | Open Source
  • -GsT-nevex wrote: »

Hey,
    I wrote to you a longer private message. Thanks for you words. I also think we have to close this chapter and I wish you all the best too. If anyone starts a new project and he would like to know my experiences, I'm m willing to share them.
    I'd like to look at your script. Is it for sale?
    TWL| Mr. Inevitability
    "TeamWarfare - Community Based Gaming"
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 676Player
    -GsT-nevex wrote: »

Hey,
    I'd like to look at your script. Is it for sale?

That'd be a good move. Nevex has the skills, I'd also recommend contract work/project-based work for him when/if you needed features added.
  • nevex^nevex^ Posts: 22Player
    Hey,
    my script isn't finished at all but a good base. Some administrative things are missing. It was on the way...

Am I ready to sell it?

It still hurts, to think about this project....

In german we say "Never say never!". If you want, we can talk about it on teamspeak or discord. I'm curious. What are your plans? Also a new AA ladder(s)? New TWL?

Too bad that there was no earlier interest in help or acquisitions. But the past has passed.

So long
    nevex

MYTLS.de | MY Tournament League Script | Open Source