Ranked system for the ps4..? (Video)

LakenyuLakenyu Posts: 3Player
Hey, I'm fan of America's Army since the good old AA 2.5 for the pc.

So i love it for the ps4.

What I do not like is that there is clearly no ranked system.. I do not wanna talk bad about other player and I'm not gonna say that I'm a ultra pro player.. but in every match my mates are so horrible. I've got the feeling that some if those guys are never played that game before or playing that game blind..

I've got a 2.91 kd on my main account and a 4.5 kd on my second account. So how is it possible that my teammates never played that game before or just not that good?

Sometimes I got a 22:5 and my best teammate got a 3:7. That's why I lose so many rounds and matches. The game is awesome but that's so frustrating.

I made a video so you can see what I mean. Maybe one of the AA developer can watch the video and see where my problem is and gonna say something.

That problem is taking the whole motivation.

If you already said something about a ranked system for the ps4, sorry didn't saw that!

Comments

• ghostthatshighghostthatshigh Posts: 50Player
    Hate to compare socom to this but honestly there system was really well done for the most part. They'd have separate lobbys for ensign , lt ect. Really hope they have a similar set up
  • Devil_HoundDevil_Hound Posts: 14Player
    Hate to compare socom to this but honestly there system was really well done for the most part. They'd have separate lobbys for ensign , lt ect. Really hope they have a similar set up

I have been saying the same thing...
  • SHANE523SHANE523 Posts: 69Player
    I do agree there needs to be a way to get some of these players some training, which is why there are 3 ranges and all maps available to explore on their own. To bad there are no bots available to play against in those maps. There have been WAY to many times shaking my head at some of these players. And this game is trying to recruit them, that is even scarier!

I also agree the SOCOM format would be MUCH better than the planned private lobbies.
  • ghostthatshighghostthatshigh Posts: 50Player
    SHANE523 wrote: »
    I do agree there needs to be a way to get some of these players some training, which is why there are 3 ranges and all maps available to explore on their own. To bad there are no bots available to play against in those maps. There have been WAY to many times shaking my head at some of these players. And this game is trying to recruit them, that is even scarier!

I also agree the SOCOM format would be MUCH better than the planned private lobbies.

The training with bots would be nice so people know how to react and move under fire, or grenades ect. Like a run through of all the maps with enemy bots .

But hopefully like socom format , we can atleast set up training rooms where you can adjust the rank so only privates and such can join . I use to host training rooms back than for clan tryouts so new players can learn with us.

Kind of forgot about the lobby system in socom .
  • Pain-N-PanicPain-N-Panic Posts: 79Player
    An in-game ranking system would definitely draw more people to the game. SOCOM2 had a classic ranking system that was simple and effective. Rainbow six siege mirrors that ranking system today and it's one of the best ranking systems in next gen. If you win, your rank goes up. If you lose, it goes down. Only a handful of ranks would do the trick.
  • LakenyuLakenyu Posts: 3Player
    Nothing happend yet.. Still laggy and still have to play with 12 year old kids that don't even know how to use a ps4 controller.. So sad, but the game is dead for me... hope they gonna change something really fast..