Team training mode?

Devil_HoundDevil_Hound Posts: 14Player
Is there anyway we could make a team training? Just like the army has. That way our clans can work out strategies and running paths. I’m sure I’m not the only one thought of this. It would be a great tool
Team training poll
  1. Team training mode. On all maps not just single player training.7 votes
    1. Yes
      71.43%
    2. No
      28.57%

Comments

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,278Player
    edited January 2018
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• Devil_HoundDevil_Hound Posts: 14Player
    TheTots wrote: »

I understand private/public lobbies but the training option is in the main menu.
  • ghostthatshighghostthatshigh Posts: 50Player
    If they make private lobbys, than like in socom....set up clan training rooms. We use to have our clan on one side vs the random public. Worked out fairly well
  • DLD_MtBDLD_MtB Posts: 24Player
    Wow, some people are just horribly inept it seems. The "Training" mode is nothing more than a private server.
  • Devil_HoundDevil_Hound Posts: 14Player
    DLD_MtB wrote: »
    Wow, some people are just horribly inept it seems. The "Training" mode is nothing more than a private server.

But you can’t train with your team as I stated above.
  • KirruKirru Posts: 49Player
    DLD_MtB wrote: »

At one point you could. However, due to issues in the coding, or whatever, it was removed.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Player
    edited January 2018
    Kirru wrote: »

At one point you could. However, due to issues in the coding, or whatever, it was removed.

In AAPG?

______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • XOSCx_CHOPPAXOSCx_CHOPPA Posts: 1Player
    Can y’all give us a little more time before we get kicked from being idle... Don’t have time to do minor things ,
    Keebler750 wrote: »

In AAPG?

Yes, in AAPG. This was back in August or September, not long after the game was released.
    https://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/6935/aa-pg-playstation-4-update-changelog/p1

v1.07 update:
    -Preventing party leaders from opening training map as that causes problems with party members.

As you can see it was removed in 1.07- until the fix the party system or get private lobbies up, its not coming back as a team effort
  • ghostthatshighghostthatshigh Posts: 50Player
    Can y’all give us a little more time before we get kicked from being idle... Don’t have time to do minor things ,

Lol me and my brother were talking about that , hard to even hit up the washroom or take 5 while in a party . 5 mins or even 3 would be better
    Oh, you mean PS4. Sorry, I had no idea it was different. Doh. I work the PC side of stuff...now I feel stupid. Heh heh.
    https://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/6935/aa-pg-playstation-4-update-changelog/p1

v1.07 update:
    -Preventing party leaders from opening training map as that causes problems with party members.

As you can see it was removed in 1.07- until the fix the party system or get private lobbies up, its not coming back as a team effort

I don't see that listed under the link at the 1.07 location.

Also, what exactly IS a training map? The maps under the "Training" Tab in PC version, or...?

AFAIK, those maps are a shoothouse and a basic intro to AAPG. Is it different in PS4?

______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    edited January 2018
    Oh, you mean PS4. Sorry, I had no idea it was different. Doh. I work the PC side of stuff...now I feel stupid. Heh heh.
    Welllll, this is the PS4 sub forum lol
    It is all good. We all get confused at somepoint

I don't see that listed under the link at the 1.07 location.

Also, what exactly IS a training map? The maps under the "Training" Tab in PC version, or...?

AFAIK, those maps are a shoothouse and a basic intro to AAPG. Is it different in PS4?

And as continuing our mistake trend lol
    Its under 1.09, that is my mistake.

Yes, so basically we had the option to party up and go in to "training mode" which allowed us to play all the available maps with out any public people. But because there are sta ding issues with the party system, the issue exacerbated the issue in training mode
    Ah, okay, so it's not really Training Mode but private server hosting by another name, ala PC version.

Private Lobbies ought to fix that issue. You can do whatever you want with them....scrim or train, or look at the pretty flowers. Now, if only UMMs would work on PS4!
    ______