2) working on it
    3) also in the roadmap
    4) no plans on changing our c4 mode
    5) negative
    6) negative
    7) negative
    8) negative
    9) will look into that!
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• how about suspicious behavior also.
  • EaZy-YoU-rAgEEaZy-YoU-rAgE Posts: 21Player
    Hey tots can yall get us private lobbies first , i like some ideas that have been posted but the community has been patiently waiting for them. It seems like you guys are working on so much at 1 time that were losing players who really just wanna play in unit matches... But i have to say love the work you guys do its really appreciated even the background updates on the main screen are cool... Totally off subject but if you guys are gonna put in replays how about highlights of clutch moments and awesome kills just for when competitive action and how about some leaderboards even if we had to get on here to see them it would be awesome, weapon leaderboards would be cool to
  • SHANE523SHANE523 Posts: 69Player
    Unfortunately I think the format they are going with in terms of lobbies isn't going to work as well as we hope. It is going to be setup that you can enter the rooms from an invite.

How do you meet new players if they cannot enter the room through a browser?

While this format will be great if there is a community of clans for example, I just don't know if that is out there yet. The reason SOCOM was so successful was because you could enter a room and meet new people and find group together. I met most of my online friends starting in a room in a US Central lobby named "Free Beer".
  • SiMpLiFiEDChAoSSiMpLiFiEDChAoS Posts: 12Player
    Yeah, if private lobbies are invite-only they shouldn't even bother with private lobbies, as they will hardly be used, if private lobbies can't be joined by public players I know my squad and I won't be using them at any point in time.
  • ghostthatshighghostthatshigh Posts: 50Player
    SHANE523 wrote: »
    Unfortunately I think the format they are going with in terms of lobbies isn't going to work as well as we hope. It is going to be setup that you can enter the rooms from an invite.

How do you meet new players if they cannot enter the room through a browser?

While this format will be great if there is a community of clans for example, I just don't know if that is out there yet. The reason SOCOM was so successful was because you could enter a room and meet new people and find group together. I met most of my online friends starting in a room in a US Central lobby named "Free Beer".

Lol I use to play in us central too, miss those days . US west or Canada west usually though , it was a good system socom had . Even rooms you could just go in and meet ppl without killing , made some good friends . Deft miss the socom days. Hand guns only, Chatrooms , clan tryouts , sniper vs sniper ect......