qR_Kvshed needs a team!

qR_KvshedqR_Kvshed Posts: 4Player
Listen here grunts, no doubt you've heard of me. You've seen how I roll, I've made a name for myself on PS4 and a lot of people know me and what I can bring to a team. On anything but a bad day, I will no doubt be the deciding factor on a win or loss. I consistently hit 25+ kill games and know my way around every objective this game has. If you really want to be a part of something great, be able to wake up in the morning and [TOS Violation] excellence, send qR_Kvshed a friend request and let me know you came from the forum, and we can do this thing. Hoorah ladies and gentleman.

Comments

• SHANE523SHANE523 Posts: 69Player
    "25+ kills games" With barely over a 2 k.d?
    "Deciding factor on a win or loss" With a 1.24 W/L?

Sorry, never heard of you until this post. I'll stick with my friends, where I am the worst and my stats are much better than yours!
  • Crd86Crd86 Posts: 11Player
    How you see other people's stats?
  • Crd86Crd86 Posts: 11Player
    O I see now just click on the name haha anyway to search for names of your friends to see there stats?
  • iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    edited January 2018
    The best selfpromotion in the forums so far. If i played this on ps4 I would add you for sure, to at least see what you can do.

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • Devil_HoundDevil_Hound Posts: 14Player
    You can play with us and against us and we will see how you do. Or you can join someone else but I promise you you won’t find a better group.
    AE. Archaic Empire
  • qR_KvshedqR_Kvshed Posts: 4Player
    You can play with us and against us and we will see how you do. Or you can join someone else but I promise you you won’t find a better group.
    AE. Archaic Empire

Send me a request, and I'll get a few games in with you guys. I'm excited to get in there with some actual decent players.
    SHANE523 wrote: »
    "25+ kills games" With barely over a 2 k.d?
    "Deciding factor on a win or loss" With a 1.24 W/L?

Sorry, never heard of you until this post. I'll stick with my friends, where I am the worst and my stats are much better than yours!

I'm sorry, but a 2.0 K/D is great in FPS games, considering over 80% of players on this game probably don't have that. I'm sorry you have never heard of me, or seen me play. Yeah, considering a solid portion of people don't know how to play objectives and I actually do, without a team working together a win is tough, and [TOS Violation] near impossible to pull off solo, though I have several times, sniping. (6 man clutches, 4 man...whatever) I was trash when I started this game 4 months ago (EH, was it?, I can't remember how long it's been.) with a negative K/D until I was a SPC-II I'm now a SGT-1 with a 2.0 K/D, so if that isn't impressive having 5,000 + kills with 2500 deaths, when 2 months ago I was looking at like 1300 kills and 1470 deaths? I'd say I'm doing well. If you want to add me and see for yourself, you know the PSN name.
    When you read my stats, realize I've done this solo, I haven't had a team. These stats would be less impressive if I did, definitely.
  • OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 63Player
    qR_Kvshed wrote: »
    When you read my stats, realize I've done this solo, I haven't had a team. These stats would be less impressive if I did, definitely.

Yeah same here. I can count on one hand the number of times I've grouped up. I personally dont make claims of godhood in this game, there are plenty better then me, but I know I'm good. I just think that when someone brags about their abilities there are always a couple people in the wings waiting to knock him down a peg or two.

With that said I don't believe we've ever come across each other either but I'll keep an eye out for you now. Add me if you'd like. PSN tag is the same as my forum name