Plan for PC & PS4

Comments

• testingfivetestingfive Posts: 7Player
    Any update on this? Might be worth coming back for
  • RobinSageRobinSage Posts: 12Player
    What class will the RPG be for. Or will it be a sidearm. Wow this thing is going to make the game more interesting xD. Also when insurgent camp is released what will be the toggle for night vision?
  • RobinSageRobinSage Posts: 12Player
    Will it be the new “force” class
  • When should the new update be out? By the end of this month? sometime next month? Would really love to see the new weapons in the game soon hopefully
  • qRuXxqRuXx Posts: 14Player
    I'm so HYPE for this update!!! Custom games and SMG's? Ohhhh myyyy lawwwdyy :o
  • ghostthatshighghostthatshigh Posts: 50Player
    WarDogs420 wrote: »
    When should the new update be out? By the end of this month? sometime next month? Would really love to see the new weapons in the game soon hopefully

I'm guessing it'll be one of those things where one morning you log in and see the update lol doesn't seem like we get any dates on anything just estimates on when and what. Guess it's a good thing considering almost everyone would be watching the clock on the date lol
  • (1VB)DesertSAPPER(1VB)DesertSAPPER Posts: 3Player
    Any chance trophy support migrates from steam to PS4?

No, since this game is free (not even in game purchases) Sony doesn't allow any trophy's.

I am not 100% sure tho, I think I have seen TheTots say something like that.

I have seen that in this forum, also. However, I'm convinced that Sony would make the exception if AA asked, given that it can't by its nature be a pay to play game. Seems silly.
    desertsapper25.png
  • WarDogs420 wrote: »
    When should the new update be out? By the end of this month? sometime next month? Would really love to see the new weapons in the game soon hopefully

I'm guessing it'll be one of those things where one morning you log in and see the update lol doesn't seem like we get any dates on anything just estimates on when and what. Guess it's a good thing considering almost everyone would be watching the clock on the date lol

Yeah, i just can't wait long enough for it lol I'm so excited for the New weapons to come out we need them badly
  • Lee0439Lee0439 Posts: 2Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    We are excited to do something new and share with you our internal development plan for the current fiscal year. For reference, the 2018 fiscal year started on October 1 2017. This is our list of what we have planned out for the whole year. If things get done sooner than expected this list could expand.

Unless otherwise noted these are for both PC and PS4, and are in no particular order of release.

Follow along with our Trello board where we will update all of these with information and screenshots as they develop! AA:PG TRELLO

New Weapons
    • All new M17
    • MP7
    • Scar-H
    • RPG

Maps
    • Downtown Remake
    • Insurgent Camp (PS4)
    • More training maps converted

Progression Awards and Customization
    • Custom Unit Patches
    • Calling Cards

Private Matches (PS4)
    • Create your own match
    • Define custom settings
    • Match 'owner' may invite/kick players

And more
    • Enhanced server migration experience (PS4)
    • PS4 Pro Support
    • Force class
    • Linux Servers

Has anyone experienced this hand pistol thing...
  • Lee0439Lee0439 Posts: 2Player
    Has anyone experienced this no gun hand kill from across map?
  • MaclobsterMaclobster Posts: 214Beta Tester
    Has anyone experienced what date it is?

(Thnx keeb) :awesome:
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    HonorTown
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,532Beta Tester
    Heh heh! :)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,082Player
    Trello seems completely unupdated since 1/29.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,177Player
    I thought maybe quarterly updates on the 3rd/6th/9th/12th months.. I thought wrong :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -hyperlite--hyperlite- Posts: 101Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    We are excited to do something new and share with you our internal development plan for the current fiscal year. For reference, the 2018 fiscal year started on October 1 2017. This is our list of what we have planned out for the whole year. If things get done sooner than expected this list could expand.

Follow along with our Trello board where we will update all of these with information and screenshots as they develop! AA:PG TRELLO

It only updates when they do updates. So I’d say there has been no development yet on the game for what they want to work in this year. Have patience, if the fiscal year ends in Oct. I’d expect an update sometime in September.
    Maybe even sometime this “summer”.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,532Beta Tester
    ...Or "Soon" (TM)!

:)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • ReDCobrA21ReDCobrA21 Posts: 1Player
    Another thing you could add could be a knifing system or at least a class who's able to use knife and a grenade launcher under the rifle. It would be nice also the possibility of keep playing a game mode without RPGs.
    It would be cool also the possibility to apply an ACOG scope on the M4A1 carabine and another cool thing would be the biped under sniper rifles and light machine guns. You should add also the new popular battle royale game mode. This will guarantee more people joining the game.
  • -Kenshin-Kenshin Posts: 2Player
    @TheTots Hey, thanks for all the work you're putting in for the game! Looking forward to new releases on the PC.

Are there any plans or discussions going for cross-compatability between PC and PS4 in the future?
  • }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 668Administrator
    edited June 2018
    [quote="Are there any plans or discussions going for cross-compatability between PC and PS4 in the future?[/quote]

I know this was something that was discussed for some time. The problem with this is 1st the controls. A ) keyboard to controller. There are some advantages and disadvantages for both.
    B ) The PS4 version has less functions and keys that are available on PC. We would have to Downsize the keys and functions and I believe that after so many players playing this game series it would be devastating to a lot of regular and loyal players from this community.

2nd is aim assist. If I'm not wring I believe the PS4 has this function with some aim assist since controlling is more difficult in comparing to a mouse.

3rd is player to player change. On Pc the BDX Training Maps as a 6v6 challenge. On PS4 I think its 8v8. Not sure about the FLO however this would need a change as well.

I am sure there are a few things I am forgetting however as much as I agree that this would be a great change for the community, since there are much more players on PS4 rather then PC.