Plan for PC & PS4

Comments

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,433Player
    I like the idea with the remakes I hate all the cardboard rubbish as for downtown it looks good but please block back off the left side as it was from the start.
    xmOyIYR.jpg
    This was never open except on the BDX version I don't know why it was change it spoils the game play.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 751Player
    Opening the south side of downtown was a good idea. It created a 3 lane push for assault, balancing the map. It is good as it is.

About the updates, happy to see some big changes, looking forward to see how the new guns play and the rpg.
    Please bring leaderboars to the game and more achievements.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • weakness_aaweakness_aa Posts: 144Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    We are excited to do something new and share with you our internal development plan for the current fiscal year. For reference, the 2018 fiscal year started on October 1 2017. This is our list of what we have planned out for the whole year. If things get done sooner than expected this list could expand.

Unless otherwise noted these are for both PC and PS4, and are in no particular order of release.

Follow along with our Trello board where we will update all of these with information and screenshots as they develop! AA:PG TRELLO

New Weapons
    • All new M17
    • MP7
    • Scar-H
    • RPG

Maps
    • Downtown Remake
    • Insurgent Camp (PS4)
    • More training maps converted

Progression Awards and Customization
    • Custom Unit Patches
    • Calling Cards

Private Matches (PS4)
    • Create your own match
    • Define custom settings
    • Match 'owner' may invite/kick players

And more
    • Enhanced server migration experience (PS4)
    • PS4 Pro Support
    • Force class
    • Linux Servers

Will the Linux Servers be command line only or will there be a GUI like the Windows Server versions?
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,111Player
    edited January 2018
    Why not bring in the AT4 (or whatever the Army uses these days) as the US equivalent for the RPG?

I'm still curious as to what the long-term goal of AAPG/America's Army in general is. Unless the PS4 version is doing really well, the PC version... well isn't. My slim hope is that the Dev team is secretly and slowly converting the game to UE4 while just releasing a few things here and there on the side.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 713Player
    edited January 2018
    Maps getting a remake, new weapons, apparently army issues RPG's. A joke really..

How about, remaking the flash effects.. To show that you at least try to help your players with issues instead of pointing to AMD Devs and blaming their incompetence. More performance increasement, after last patch it was a giant drop. The game has so many issues, but you blind players by giving them new things.. It's really sad how low this game series dropped over the years.
  • -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI--[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI- Posts: 373Beta Tester
    -sVs.rQm^ wrote: »
    Am I they only one that is disappointed in this ???

I do believe you are in the minority sir!!

HOOAH looking good for2018!!!

One day I will graduate noob school!!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 640Player
    wasnt the mp-7 in aa3 ?

devs , if youre going to give rpg , at least re skin an old aa2 map that they will be any use on , [TOS Violation] you can have any of my aa2 ports ,
    snake plain , blizzard,
  • Tapout423Tapout423 Posts: 6Player
    edited January 2018
    B)
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 670Player
    AA2 pipeline please. None of these bogus aa2/aa3 remakes
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,117Beta Tester
    Csar + RPG = WIN!
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    ^^ YES!!!!!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • BandzXZBandzXZ Posts: 2Player
    That cool and nice I can't wait to play one it and shoot some new gun on proving grounds
  • BandzXZBandzXZ Posts: 2Player
    So excited
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 640Player
    doogle! wrote: »
    AA2 pipeline please. None of these bogus aa2/aa3 remakes

"that makes no sense at all"
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,117Beta Tester
    Csar + RPG = WIN!

sf arctic o:)

Possibilities are endless! :+1:
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 327Beta Tester
    Csar + RPG = WIN!

sf arctic o:)

With or withput the APC's?

123463531.jpg
    556127a3323e2cfd0355aaa34b6e0b63-full.jpg
  • SMUGGLERSMUGGLER Posts: 40Player
    The grenade launcher will change the tactics in the game, loved it in AA3.
  • -[TeK]-H.E.A.T.-[TeK]-H.E.A.T. Posts: 175Player
    would be great if you got the M-21 silent sniper in aapg.) if you have rpg and you have other gun then you are dead becouse rpg will kill you when he hear you.
    and we all will have knife in the game to.)

HOOHA
  • ghostthatshighghostthatshigh Posts: 50Player
    I saw the rpg and forseen my whole team getting wiped out by some idiot who leaves the game. Hope the tk issue can be dealt with, rpg is gonna be a pain with teamkillers