Plan for PC & PS4

TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
edited January 8 in News & Announcements
We are excited to do something new and share with you our internal development plan for the current fiscal year. For reference, the 2018 fiscal year started on October 1 2017. This is our list of what we have planned out for the whole year. If things get done sooner than expected this list could expand.

Unless otherwise noted these are for both PC and PS4, and are in no particular order of release.

Follow along with our Trello board where we will update all of these with information and screenshots as they develop! AA:PG TRELLO

New Weapons
  • All new M17
  • MP7
  • Scar-H
  • RPG

Maps
  • Downtown Remake
  • Insurgent Camp (PS4)
  • More training maps converted

Progression Awards and Customization
  • Custom Unit Patches
  • Calling Cards

Private Matches (PS4)
  • Create your own match
  • Define custom settings
  • Match 'owner' may invite/kick players

And more
  • Enhanced server migration experience (PS4)
  • PS4 Pro Support
  • Force class
  • Linux Servers
The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• iSoldier_iSoldier_ Posts: 71Beta Tester
    :)
    TheTots wrote: »
    The only thing we didn't do was give you a call at home.
  • MaclobsterMaclobster Posts: 207Beta Tester
    :awesome:
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    HonorTown
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 905Moderator
    *Old*

B)
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • ProDiGy_QuiiKProDiGy_QuiiK Posts: 41Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    We are excited to do something new and share with you our internal development plan for the current fiscal year. For reference, the 2018 fiscal year started on October 1 2017. This is our list of what we have planned out for the whole year. If things get done sooner than expected this list could expand.

Unless otherwise noted these are for both PC and PS4, and are in no particular order of release.

Follow along with our Trello board where we will update all of these with information and screenshots as they develop! AA:PG TRELLO

New Weapons
    • All new M17
    • MP7
    • Scar-H
    • RPG

Maps
    • Downtown Remake
    • Insurgent Camp (PS4)
    • More training maps converted

Progression Awards and Customization
    • Custom Unit Patches
    • Calling Cards

Private Matches (PS4)
    • Create your own match
    • Define custom settings
    • Match 'owner' may invite/kick players

And more
    • Enhanced server migration experience (PS4)
    • PS4 Pro Support
    • Force class
    • Linux Servers

Will the wepeons be coming to PS4?
    Do or do not there is no try ~ Master Yoda
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Yes. Unless specifically stated otherwise, these features are for PC and PS4.

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 555Player
    The RPG is a standard weapon of the army?
    AAPG is good!
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,208Beta Tester
    Flatlander wrote: »

Tots, have the modelers stop developement of the weapon. Flatlander doesn't want it in the game......

:scream:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    edited January 3
    Keebler750 wrote: »

Tots, have the modelers stop developement of the weapon. Flatlander doesn't want it in the game......

:scream:

If the team got asked for new guns, the answer was always "only guns used by the army". Hence my question. Can you please explain to me and the audience where exactly i stated "i dont want it in the game"? Stop the drugs, you hallucinate. But hey... your postcount climbs, even while posting bs.

Will the u.s. equivalent gets added,too?! My initial question was leading to this one....

BTW, if you go through my over 10 years of history in this forum, you will not find me writing against any addition to the game before i could put a hand on it. Unbelieveable actually. A beta trying to discredit a loyal player of the game. I brought players, hosted dozens of servers over the years. Loyal to all parts of the game. Leading one of the biggest FB groups for this game. And he tries to b...chslap me. What did YOU do, except missing tons of bugs ingame?

AAPG is good!
  • SeVn.MaxSeVn.Max Posts: 210Player
    wow! =) fantastic!!!!
    Have people lost their sense of humor these days? Flatlander.....get a grip. :D
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    edited January 3
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Have people lost their sense of humor these days? Flatlander.....get a grip. :D

Nice try of a save. Nope, you didnt make it through that corner.
    AAPG is good!
    I hope we get the M320!!

"THOOOppp!!"

What do you think, Flatlander?
    ______

• Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 306Beta Tester

No but, perhaps we'll get the M72 LAWS. What ever weapons they add there must be a similar counter part for the Opposition forces to use.
    The RPG is not US Army issue, you're correct.
    It's coming back as a throwback to AA2.

• -hyperlite--hyperlite- Posts: 90Player
    I really did not think this roadmap would ever be posted, I can’t recall ever seeing a roadmap in the 16 years that I’ve played this franchise.

Looks interesting. My hope is that the maps are done before the guns.

The MP7 is not an Army affiliated weapon either it’s US Navy. So how was this gun brought into the game also?
  • -sVs.rQm^-sVs.rQm^ Posts: 73Player
    Am I they only one that is disappointed in this ??? Wauw there barely any news to be excited about really... yeaaaa we are getting new weapons ... yet the weapons that the community want are not coming back ... and then these so called remade maps ... come on DEVS ... Is that really all the inspiration you guys got ? remaking old maps ... to make them feel different and stuff... using the members that make their own map and release them ... man where is the old spirit of this game... Where update were actually fun to read , excited to play on ... Instead of bringing back nostalgia in the form of a weapon ( RPG). Bring back AA2.x feel ... ughh
    Special Forces in the Army do use the MP-7 on a need basis. The current Army theater isn't a lot of room-to-room clearing, so it isn't used as much by the Army at the moment, but it still has situational uses.

• .DominoSugar..DominoSugar. Posts: 12Beta Tester
    Hoohah!
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,154Player
    Thanks Tots, looking forward to seeing some of this cool stuff in-game.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• doogle!doogle! Posts: 502Player
    While I am impressed that they finally came through with the promise of transparency, I am disappointed with the lack of content coming. As far as I'm concerned, THIS is the amount of content we should be seeing on a quarterly basis.