EU TWL map serie!

-sVs.rQm^-sVs.rQm^ Posts: 68Player
edited January 2 in eSports
tourney1_AAPG.png
TWL has been working hard behind the scene to change the competive side of AAPG. We just fininshed our season! The teams have been amazing to work with! with ups and downs!
We saw teams and members giving us advice and we do not forget their opinion about certain aspects that might need some improvement and here is one for every one!

We at TWL are very proud to annouce the first MAP serie tournament at TWL. Yes you read it right! We heard the calls of more fun and possible cups between seasons!
The map cup we decided to have is our new map Hydra! The sign ups for this event are open at january 7th. and will close one week later 13th of january!
All teams and players are welcome for this cup its a community event with a different touch! That I will explain later in the next update of how this will work!
Keep TWL website in your bookmarks cause there will be more and more information about this cup during the following days! We are excited to annouce this! Lets get this community back on the road!

Hydra.jpg

Comments

• dd^Philippovichdd^Philippovich Posts: 205Player
    Awesome!

The Danish Dynamite (dd^) will be able to join and if we don't play all night, than maybe I'll cast the final ;)
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 434Player
    edited January 5
    Back up. Hope to see participation
    b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
  • -sVs.rQm^-sVs.rQm^ Posts: 68Player
    the moment is here! AAPG players asked for more in between seasons ! Here is the information about our MAP SERIE tourny ! With the first one being Hydra ! https://teamwarfare.com/forumdisplay.php?105-EU-Map-Series-Hydra-Cup Everything has been pushed out questions can be asked and people can start registeren tomorrow for this new event !
  • -[iG]-Leketiskis-[iG]-Leketiskis Posts: 99Player
    It's start of week and we just starting to gather our teams for this tournament, but i belive we will be able to gather two teams again. -[iG]- and -[NoiG]- :)
  • -pR|speT.-pR|speT. Posts: 58Player
    KNB4Rsi.png
    PTranger Portuguese Rangers Founder
    TWL Teamwarfare Competition Director