Problems joining games

Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 314Beta Tester
There are several ways to join a game. The one most players use is to pick a server from the Internet list on the browser screen. Or, click on one from their Favourites or History list.
In the past, if the server you wished to join was not listed (like; Great Outdoors US or TUX11) you used to be able to type in their I.P. address and click on connect.
Now, if the server is listed but full you’ll get the message; The server is full. Join as a spectator? Followed by Yes & No buttons. If the server isn’t listed you just get; The server is full with a Close button only. No option to join as spectator. Also, servers that are not listed don’t show up in your Favourites or History. So if you didn’t write down the I.P. you won’t be able to find it.
Furthermore, from steam if you wish to join a friend’s game you get a message box with the I.P. but the words; Server not responding.
556127a3323e2cfd0355aaa34b6e0b63-full.jpg

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,499Beta Tester
    Nice report, Duke!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,400Player
    Sometimes if you get just "The server is full" its because there is the max amount on the server including spectators. Most if not all server providers only allow a limited amount of spectators, on ours we get 4 after that you have to pay extra for each slot.
  • alot of the servers arnt showing up in my svr list but they r in others list n dont know why.juist started 2 days ago any suggestions???