• [CLS]_SgtMac[CLS]_SgtMac Posts: 199Moderator
    What's the status on this?
  • MetalBestiaMetalBestia Posts: 13Player
    COMP MODE NOOOOOOOOW :)
    ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ DEV ???????
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    It's in game, has been since launch.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• 12ampage12ampage Posts: 64Player
    Is it on official servers? Is there a filter option?
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    There aren't any Officials running it currently. I'll see what I can do about that!
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    See what you can do about 6v6 only comp maps.. these officials suck switching to 12v12 because of a spectator and 3 ppl leaving end of round

Please and thank you ..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited November 2015
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    See what you can do about 6v6 only comp maps.. these officials suck switching to 12v12 because of a spectator and 3 ppl leaving end of round

Please and thank you ..

So sick of playing same 6v6 map over and over again because there is a spectator in the server. Very annoying half or more of the server leaves because of it and generally people leave at the end of matches anyway. I can understand if there were 3 spectators or maybe even 2 total of 14-15 players but 13 is just nonsense because 100% of the time if someone is seriously waiting to join at the end of the match which most of time they are just idle and not waiting someone leaves at the end of the match anyway. So there would be room. Switching to 12v12 with 13 has always lead the server from having 13 players to going down to 6-8 players or less. Not fun playing 12v12 maps with 6-8 players or less. Thanks. Why can't half the official servers be dedicated BDX only and the other half of the official servers be 12v12 only?
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,123Player
    Are there no good 6v6 private servers out there?
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
    Whiplash27 wrote: »

Not really there is usually some 6v6 servers starting at 6v6 to get it going than switching to 24 and keeping it going. There is not really any bdx only private servers that I know of that teams actually try to get filled on a regular basis.

• .6ix.AliGator.6ix.AliGator Posts: 165Player
    Whiplash27 wrote: »

Not really there is usually some 6v6 servers starting at 6v6 to get it going than switching to 24 and keeping it going. There is not really any bdx only private servers that I know of that teams actually try to get filled on a regular basis.

Also, some of us don't have the luxury of playing in private servers for obvious reasons. I created a discussion regarding this problem (6v6 to 12v12) and also submitted it as a bug as @FunPolice suggested! I'm sure there will be some changes, I believe!
    ss_4_AliGator...png

One can only pray/dream :cold_sweat:

• K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    edited November 2015
    note
  • =IK=montana!=IK=montana! Posts: 34Player
    AliGator.. wrote: »

Also, some of us don't have the luxury of playing in private servers for obvious reasons. I created a discussion regarding this problem (6v6 to 12v12) and also submitted it as a bug as @FunPolice suggested! I'm sure there will be some changes, I believe!

So it IS that obvious! Whew. I thought it was just me.

Ignorance allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have. - James Baldwin
    FunPolice wrote: »
    There aren't any Officials running it currently. I'll see what I can do about that!

Competitive game mod 5v5 (like CS:Go), not 6v6.
    With clan system and internal ladder XP
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited November 2015
    :heart: Comp mode, cross-hair only. :heart: Please DEVz give that full map toggle some love, need Flag -C4 carrier with markings and for the love of all add peoples names.. ;)

Ohhh and maybe an opacity slider for the full map. Thanks. FYI fading is not working on Ammo & Health? worked great before.. I love a clean screen...

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

Cross air disable !!!!
  • Wtf].Titou74Wtf].Titou74 Posts: 5Player
    Enable friendly fire, but please : disable ROE auto-kill / kick / temporary ban ;)
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    You can actually do that