aim assist

xOSCxSwEeT24xOSCxSwEeT24 Posts: 7Player
I definitely want to see an option to turn off aim assist. To be honest to someone who actually has hand eye coordination it hinders my play entirely to much. I know how to aim and multiple occasions it'll drag my crosshairs away from the guy I'm aiming at just because his teammate runs by. I'm just saying it's not a necessary game function so I'd like to have the option to turn it off.

Comments

• zflo72zflo72 Posts: 47Player
    Aim assist in this game is awful, I don’t see a need for it at all in this game or any other tbh.
  • OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 63Player
    The only complaint I have is when I know a guy is hiding behind a corner, but aim assist makes me aim at the wall he's hiding behind. Other than that I don't really notice it, but I don't really play other shooters.
  • BeardlessSumoBeardlessSumo Posts: 31Player
    I think aim assist is great in this game. If anything it helps a lot more rather than the few times it pulls your aim off of someone. The good outweighs the bad. I can literally walk around homestead and let my aim assist tell me where everyone is in the crowd of bushes.
  • xOSCxSwEeT24xOSCxSwEeT24 Posts: 7Player
    I definitely want to see an option to turn off aim assist. To be honest to someone who actually has hand eye coordination it hinders my play entirely to much. I know how to aim and multiple occasions it'll drag my crosshairs away from the guy I'm aiming at just because his teammate runs by. I'm just saying it's not a necessary game function so I'd like to have the option to turn it off.

• xOSCxSwEeT24xOSCxSwEeT24 Posts: 7Player

yeah that's the problem no offense you're not good at this game I am I don't want to see where people are because of aim assist that's a scrub move
  • ghostthatshighghostthatshigh Posts: 50Player
    I think it should be an option to turn off , some like it some don't . I prefer if it wasn't on it drives me crazy and is distracting.
  • KirruKirru Posts: 49Player
    I think aim assist is great in this game. If anything it helps a lot more rather than the few times it pulls your aim off of someone. The good outweighs the bad. I can literally walk around homestead and let my aim assist tell me where everyone is in the crowd of bushes.

This is why it is needed to be removed. Knowing where someone is and not actually seeing them is taking away from the game. Just like when someone is aiming down the sights and follows the person around the wall and takes them out. Never will happen in real life and shouldn't be a feature in the game. If anything thing, turn it down.
  • OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 63Player
    I feel like they've fixed a lot of the issues with guns showing through walls. Haven't noticed it a lot lately. That one was kinda lame too, but I liked it when it was in my favor
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 645Player
    Kirru wrote: »

This is why it is needed to be removed. Knowing where someone is and not actually seeing them is taking away from the game. Just like when someone is aiming down the sights and follows the person around the wall and takes them out. Never will happen in real life and shouldn't be a feature in the game. If anything thing, turn it down.

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic, but in a way he's right. People who do nothing but hide in bushes probably deserve what they get.
  • SharpShot49SharpShot49 Posts: 6Player
    edited January 2018
    please, Please, PLEASE give us an option to turn it off. Especially the auto aim, too. It is probably my most wanted feature for the game above anything else.

Except for more customizable sensitivity settings (and control bindings, which have already been implemented AND fixed). If you need an example/template, look at Titanfall 2's implementation.

But I know this will probably not be easy to add in, so at least just give us an option to disable the aim assist and auto aim.