The Unit's Recruiting Thread

VeridicalVeridical Posts: 26Player
edited December 2017 in Units (Clans)
Summary
The Unit is a new and improved clan for America's Army Proving Grounds. What I believe will make this clan stand out among the rest is the fact that I will ensure a fair gaming experience for all users. How I plan on doing this is only allowing permanent bans to be put into place by me, the owner, and all actions performed by moderators will need to be cleared by me. If someone makes a decision without my clearance, they will be banned from all our servers, as well as the forums indefinitely. I do not allow second chances, this is the real world, and I want our clan to operate as a professional organization.

Applicant Requirements
  • You must be able to connect to one of our servers with less than 150 ping.
  • You must be able to communicate effectively in the English language.
  • You must have a recording device (microphone) for your computer.
  • You should play AAPG at least five hours a week.
  • You may not be associated with any other groups, clans, and/or guilds.
* I would prefer if you have Discord, but if not, I'm perfectly fine with you just talking in-game.

Recruitment is closed right now, but it will open when the servers are released.

Our servers will be up by the end of the year. There will be three server locations, preferably one on the west cost, one that is centralized, and one on the east coast.

All members of The Unit will be referred to as operators from here on out.

Discord Link

Forum Link

The forum is under maintenance. I will have a custom domain and hosting within two weeks.