Minor adjustments pertaining to experience

WARBLAZEWARBLAZE Posts: 4Player
edited December 2017 in PS4
So I love this franchise. I have been playing this since the beginning. I have seen everyone's thoughts pertaining to maps which I agree. I would love to see the shot down Blackhawk map. But besides that, from being an Army vet I was thinking about gameplay aspects that could be implemented to make this more fun. Not to sure if this has been discussed on other threads.

Optic illumination
I have used m68 and the one tip that was given was to dim the red dot so you don't see the light flare around the sides to have more visibility of the area when looking down the sights.

Team confidence
Power in numbers. I feel like there should be more of an advantage for rolling out in a team. So in a firefight you would probably s*** bricks if you are by yourself. Compared to having more confidence with your brothers next to you.

Recoil
That m249 saw recoil is really low. Im positive if you ride the lightning (hold the trigger down) while standing and running around that recoil is going to make you shoot everywhere. The taught us especially with the saw and 240 to shoot in short controlled burst to be accurate. Same with the m4 a lot of the training is in single fire. We would get our world turned upside down if we did anything other.

If I missed anything or this should be in another thread let me know with a comment.

Comments

• Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 345Beta Tester
    Team confidence
    Power in numbers. I feel like there should be more of an advantage for rolling out in a team. So in a firefight you would probably [TOS Violation] bricks if you are by yourself. Compared to having more confidence with your brothers next to you.

You recover from suppression at double rate if you are close to a teammate. At least this is how it is on PC, but I really doubt it would be different on PS4.
    But this benefit is not that obvious, especially because most of the time you are busy taking cover and not looking at your screen thinking about the suppression recovery speed.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.