13»

Comments

• KhaInTaaKhaInTaa Posts: 59Player
    -_- burh
  • Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    edited June 2015
    GGs filling characters

Breen stop following me wherever I post or go, seriously your annoying, and your just trying to get on my nerves which probably ain't working, maybe go fix 3rdID first before you start talking, cause atm everybody thinking how the crap 3rd id is even 4:6
    e-athletes have arrived.
    Lets scrim holly garbage, eeer hollopoint

edited June 2015
    LOL, hollow*
    lol, 4 of your members talking garbage to us said that there training helps them play better LOL, are you serious, playing 1 or 2 hours on a map that no one else in this game plays and you stay on there for 2 hours jumping out of a plane and doing stuff that has nothing related to becoming good, and they say it is "mandatory", this has to be a joke! LOL
    Get a life jeez, ooh wait sorry I forgot to say "SFC-M.Breen", lolz, you guys play competition makes no sense to me when the real army doesn't kill there enemies for fun and ranking, while you guys are a army reaslism clan doing that in AA, sorry you guys are not 100%, I found a gap you should fix :pensive: no one likes 3rd ID, that's why no one good has joined.
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    We really like the 3RD ID clan, great bunch of guys, and fair play seems to be the norm on their server. Clan numbers are also impressive, that is a clan that Loves Americas Army. ;) Thanks 3rd ID for building a community within a community and helping others enjoy this great game.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• SoldierBobSoldierBob Posts: 76Player
    edited June 2015
    I enjoy 3rdID server from time to time. 312 and K!Dz too.. they are all good people who enjoy playing the game :)

However sometimes I think they don't enjoy me :lol:
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    Get a life jeez, ooh wait sorry I forgot to say "SFC-M.Breen", lolz, you guys play competition makes no sense to me when the real army doesn't kill there enemies for fun and ranking, while you guys are a army reaslism clan doing that in AA, sorry you guys are not 100%, I found a gap you should fix :pensive: no one likes 3rd ID, that's why no one good has joined.
    hes actually decent though.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• -vR.cialone!--vR.cialone!- Posts: 121Player
    Yeah sorry Omnomnomnomnom but Breen is a much better player than you will ever be, 3rdID or not
  • -warpain.iog--warpain.iog- Posts: 30Player
    Whats a new league going to accomplish? Is it going to spawn dozens of new competitive teams out of thin air? Is it going to magically fix all of the issues holding the game back from being a relevant competitive fps?

News flash, good competitive players aren't quitting due to lack of places to compete. They're quitting because there is no incentive to stay. Even with all of the game related issues present, the fact that a good size of the community seems content with allowing blatant and known cheaters to compete is enough to drive anyone with a brain away.
  • SoldierBobSoldierBob Posts: 76Player
    New teams maybe don't want to get rolled repeatedly by teams who have played for a long time lol
    Warpain if I could create a million accounts and like that post I would. Where the support for that perfectly stated comment COME ON!

I've always said any 'competition' (lets be real there is none) league that allows the known (not stating names we all know) to play - the credibility and the drive for anyone to compete and practice goes to ZERO instantly.