8 man

razor_matt_razor_matt_ Posts: 9Player
Why is it when I have 8 of us in the lobby only 6 or 7 will make it? And why does it split us up? If I wanted to play with random people I would just hop into a game.

Comments

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,278Player
    We're working on private lobbies now. That way this is no longer an issue.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 63Player
    Can someone tell me how private lobbies would work on the PS4? This is the first shooter I've played multiplayer since the original Halo (and even then not often) so I'm not familiar. If I started a private lobby would I have to invite enough players to fill both teams?
  • Dirty_Dragon_22Dirty_Dragon_22 Posts: 60Player
    TheTots wrote: »

Thank you lord !!! Lol, I'm currently playing COD WW2, but I will be right back once lobbies come. The E[LiT]es will be taking over lol.
  • Dirty_Dragon_22Dirty_Dragon_22 Posts: 60Player
    Can someone tell me how private lobbies would work on the PS4? This is the first shooter I've played multiplayer since the original Halo (and even then not often) so I'm not familiar. If I started a private lobby would I have to invite enough players to fill both teams?

Yessir...You create, and invite....Do clan wars and etc....or old school gym rules, with captains picking their teams.
  • zflo72zflo72 Posts: 47Player

Thank you lord !!! Lol, I'm currently playing COD WW2, but I will be right back once lobbies come. The E[LiT]es will be taking over lol.

Hopefully the game gets some more people on wanting to play competitively. Otherwise I don’t see it lasting over a month if it’s the same players playing each other everyday. Clan tags I think are a must for drawing people to the game once we have lobbies. Hopefully the tags are in the works too.
  • KirruKirru Posts: 49Player

Great news! I play with the OP almost every night and we have constant issues with only 7 joining a match or cant find a match at all!

Do you have an ETA when the lobbies will be added to an update?

Thanks for all the hard work. I know we are demanding bunch.
  • ProDiGy_QuiiKProDiGy_QuiiK Posts: 41Player
    I can’t wait for clan wars on ps4 Valor Gaming is ready to get at em.
    Do or do not there is no try ~ Master Yoda
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    edited December 2017
    Kirru wrote: »

Great news! I play with the OP almost every night and we have constant issues with only 7 joining a match or cant find a match at all!

ETA armystyle was,is and always will be : SOON at the speed of government [mod correction]

They should do a mandatory training part about this fact :)
    AAPG is good!
  • KirruKirru Posts: 49Player
    Flatlander wrote: »
    Kirru wrote: »

ETA armystyle was,is and always will be : SOON at the speed of government [mod correction]

They should do a mandatory training part about this fact :)

Yes i know, "speed of government" i was hoping some unsuspect new government worker let something slip so as to give us little more insight. One can hope haha