New Clan and New Server awaits you ! ={101st}=Comanchero's Brigade

Come join us at www.comancheros.net
Our clan name is ={101st}=Comanchero's Brigade
We run mostly custom maps that are replicas of AA2 maps, such as Urban Assult, SF Hospital,
SF Extraction, Mount McKenna, our very own member has been making these maps for some time now and they are getting great feedback.
We are owned and operated by military veterans, so come support us with your game playing time. :-)

Comments

• -[U|S|A]-DominoSugar-[U|S|A]-DominoSugar Posts: 13Beta Tester
    Great server. Nice place to play some old AA2 maps and UMM. Nice to see this in the community.
  • Wand3r3rWand3r3r Posts: 17Player
    i'll come play on your server ill look you up on aapg server list
    b_560x95.png
  • ^Juan^Nightstand^^Juan^Nightstand^ Posts: 49Player
    Hello... long story short I'm an old player returning and am having PB issues keep getting kicked from 101 servers... yes I verified game file... yes I added AA to the list... yes I updated PB... is it not in the right file maybe? thoughts...? Thanks ^Juan
  • [!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian[!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian Posts: 802Player
    Hello... long story short I'm an old player returning and am having PB issues keep getting kicked from 101 servers... yes I verified game file... yes I added AA to the list... yes I updated PB... is it not in the right file maybe? thoughts...? Thanks ^Juan

http://evenbalance.com/pbsetup.php
  • July2020July2020 Posts: 6Player
    FYI tried joining one (?) of your servers and said I had to rebuild shader cache and it never ended (had to reboot). Tried signing in again and crashed and took me to windows. Couple more times and then next day it finally let me join (likely different map).

IDK just though I would let you know.
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 1,099Player
    you can build shaders for each map by playing them in training mode .
    building shaders can sometimes kick to desktop when a pc fails to build quick enough compared to map loading time /player idle time before map start.
  • MortonGlassworksMortonGlassworks Posts: 4Player
    This sound a lot of fun. All the good old maps!
  • ={101st}=BigJohnson={101st}=BigJohnson Posts: 3Player
    edited September 3
    We are not really a New Clan anymore. We have grown and progressed over the past couple years. We have a great community within a community and have room for more. Come on over and play some UMM's with us! We are working on various events that will be announced on our calendar, such as our current Hardcore Saturday's the second weekend of each month.

Big J
  • A colander (or cullender) is a kitchen utensil used to strain foods such as pasta or rice or to rinse vegetables.[1] The perforated nature of the colander allows liquid to drain through while retaining the solids inside. It is sometimes also called a pasta strainer or kitchen sieve.
  • VtelrunyaTVVtelrunyaTV Posts: 1Player
    Discord, TS???