Can we get paint balls in Ps4 version

milli720milli720 Posts: 5Player
edited November 2017 in PS4
If we cant get lean, can we get paint balls back into the game ? Thank You

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Player
    Paintballs are pretty cool, actually. :+1:

And, after several years of trying it, can we can take lean OUT of the PC version please, while we're at it?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • McGruppertonMcGrupperton Posts: 20Player
    Rolling off the edge of the bridge had it's charms
  • [*AA*]OnPoint[*AA*]OnPoint Posts: 3Player
    I like the paintball mode too and I hope i gets added in soon. The most important things that we need on PS4 right now are private servers, a clan system with tags, the ability to change in-game username, and more maps.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 645Player
    I like the paintball mode too and I hope i gets added in soon. The most important things that we need on PS4 right now are private servers, a clan system with tags, the ability to change in-game username, and more maps.

Dare I ask why a clan system with tags is so important?

Once you can change your in-game name, couldn't you just add your tag to that?
  • dacoster90dacoster90 Posts: 38Player

Dare I ask why a clan system with tags is so important?

Once you can change your in-game name, couldn't you just add your tag to that?

Well, changing your nickname could be annoying, especially if you participate in other games with other clans for example.
  • SuicideDrugSuicideDrug Posts: 32Player
    Private matches and a clan system would be nice