AA:PG - Playstation 4 Update Changelog
| AA:PG - Playstation 4 Update Changelog |
| 2018 |
| 2018 |
-Features • Added ScarH, CZAlpha and M17. • VIP Players now use MP7. • AFA, Armed Forces Affiliation icons have been updated. -Fixes • Fixed an issue with metal surface penetration values. • Added a dark backing to the server name on the scoreboard. • Fixed an issues where a private lobby host would start a match, then cancel and clients would get stuck in a loading state. • Spot/Lean keybind will now require a full key. • Private Lobby UI will no longer indicate weapon achievement progress XP gains.
-Fixes • Texture issues. • Fixes for some options in private lobby.
-Features • Private Lobby • Clan Tags • Player Leaning -Fixes • Local save data will now take priority over online data. • Map Collision fixes. • Fixed some game achievements with the RPG.
-Features • The RPG has been deployed on some maps. -Fixes • Fixed an issue with reloading the shotgun and sliding. • Updated the round start timer position. • Settings saving and loading fixes. • Settings fixes will also help applying weapon skins. • Grenades should now apply explosion decals to all walls.
-Features • Indicator on the UI for profile saving -Fixes • Training Mode no longer spawns player as VIP • Fixed an issue with party splitting • Warmup mode will now enable when all the players on a server belong to the same party • Fixed an issue where new players could be selected as the VIP • Minor camera fixes • Fixed several issues with player profiles and settings (this fixes optics, camos, settings not saving)
• New Map - Uptown • Improved matchmaking using player rank. -Fixes • Saving player settings will now take seconds. • Lots of minor map fixes. • Spectating a player being taken down properly updates the camera to the next target. • Fixed an issue in a weapon recoil causing a pop in location at the end of the applied recoil. • Players will no longer receive multiple spotting scopes on training maps. • Added more server logging pertaining to parties.
• Added voice playback and transmit volume controls for PS4 • PS4 servers now have unique names • Enemy weapon support added to the MySoldier menu • Head and Voice customization options are now in the MySoldier menu • Fix for grenades and flashes having no effect in cabinet area on Hydra • Fix for steel beam penetration on Hydra • Fix for penetration values on fountain on Hydra • Change to the Hydra server room floor to have a more accurate footstep sound • Added blocking volumes to the arcade cabinet in Hydra to block grenades from passing through • Fixed minor collision issue on Hospital • Fixed Hydra bulletproof glass to make it bulletproof • Fixed visual bug on Intercept • Fixed cabinet penetration issue on Hydra at OBJ site • Fixed issue with Hydra only supporting 6v6 on PS4 • PS4 Ping values adjusted in matchmaking • Halved the wait times while creating a match • Fixed weapon optics not being properly unlocked • Offline mode now properly works on PS4 • Scrolling through presets and key binding has been sped up • MP7 no longer shows in MySoldier menu • Fix for PS4 players able to use locked weapon skins • Fix for changes in MySoldier menu not saving • Fix for servers not showing the correct room for new parties to join • Fix for party balance on round change KNOWN ISSUES If a member of a party leaves during a game that party may be split up. Backing out to the main menu and re-joining a game will fix this.
• Added voice playback and transmit volume controls. • Added an enemy weapon list in the my soldier menu. • Added server name info to the scoreboard. • Updated matchmaking to prefer lower ping games. Search time will increase a bit, but players should find more games with preferable latency. • Fixed an issue with weapon reloading. • Fixed a rare crash for game servers.
| AA:PG - Playstation 4 Update Changelog |
| 2017 |
| 2017 |
• Added support for PS4™ Pro. On that platform, the framerate cap is raise from 30fps to 60fps.
• Fixed Hydra only allowing 6v6 play.
• NEW extract map: Hydra! More maps coming next year. • More performance tweaks, which should result in better frame stability and slightly lower input latency in some cases. • Better visual blending when sighting up with the M4 and M16. Fixes: • Fixed incorrect skin on the M9 magazine during reload. • Fixed players becoming stuck in global chat under some circumstances. • Fixed a bug that allowed players to sprint and cook a grenade simultaneously. • Fixed access to unintended areas on Sandstorm. • Fixed issue in Homestead where some objects would visibly cull out. • Fixed UI issue in the My soldier menu.
• Performing a one-time wipe of all Player settings to fix settings that were broken by update 1.17 (such as the fire button being rebound to drop your weapon)
• Team balancing code should no longer split parties between teams. This may still happen when first joining a server, but should no longer happen in subsequent matches. • Rendering and gameplay performance improvements. Frame rate should be steadier, especially in "Homestead". • Get ready to rumble! • Fixed getting stuck in global voice chat mode.
• Fixed culling issue on Redline. • Fixed crash when cancelling game join. • Fixed multiple third-person weapon skin issues. • Reworked friendly fire system. • Fix for prone desynchronization that would result in player;s appearing prone when they weren't. • Fix for being stuck aiming down the sights when quickly pressing L3 and then L2. • Added mid-game host migration on P2P servers * Know Issue: after migration, the match resets to round 0.
• Reduced friendly fire tolerances. • Shiny new weapon skins!
• Fixed player desynchronization when getting shot during vault/mantle/climb. • Fixed even more call-outs not playing! • Fixed objectives becoming unreachable when player goes out-of-bounds. Objectives will now be placed at player's feet at boundary. • Fixed controller customization setting not saving/loading properly. • Spectators can now see the objective progress reticles.
• Fixed player's sometimes rapidly changing teams when joining an in-progress match. • Fixed gamma saving/loading. • Fixed some call-outs not playing. • Improved performance on settings menu. * Known Issue: controller customization does not currently save. Fix coming soon!
• Getting shot at should no longer suppress your frame rate.
• Added ability to customize the controller layout. • Players now leave their party when kicked from a game. • Volume now smoothly blends to the value saved in the profile settings when they are loaded. • Revived now better ensures safe revive positions. • Fixed objective exploit. • Fixed rare crash when the host cancels a server before the game has started. • Fixed dedicated server memory leak, so servers should be more stable. • Improved aim assist and tactical movement.
• Fixed escalators not animating on P2P servers. • Revived players now receive the current stun effects of the medic to approximate the amount of stun they should have received. • Fixed 1-frame "pop" when bandaging, which could expose a player's position. • Added option to turn off ear-ringing effect when stunned; when enabled, all in-game audio will drop in volume when stunned. • Fixed End of Round music setting not saving and the VOIP Disable setting not loading properly. • Added AA:PG "Development Babies" to credits. • Removed End of Round background UI component that didn't scale properly. • Achievement "toast" pop-up is now working again. • New loading screen video. • Fix for crash when no room data is available when attempting to join another player's session.
• Fixed joining a game from homes screen resulting in dedicated server becoming unreachable. • Fixed dedicated servers resetting when players are still on it. • Fixed dedicated servers sometimes becoming unreachable when everyone leaves. • Fixed dedicated servers registering with the back-end as "empty" between matches. • Preventing party leaders from opening training map as that causes problems with party members. • Fixed crash when trying to join a game from home screen. • Fixed rare crash when joining a server from match matchmaking. • Fixed timers not showing up on P2P servers. • Fixed connections to our back-end not getting closed. • Fixed players not getting removed from a session when they fail to join a server.
• Kicked players will no longer attempt to rejoin their party in the server they were kicked from. • VIP now spawns immediately. • Fixed states where VIP round could fail to start. • Overhead map now shows enemy fire locations in the same manner as the radar. • Fixed being able to reserve slots on and then join a full server. • Fixed parties being able to reserve slots on a server that didn't actually have enough space for them. • Parties should now typically join servers that can support putting the entire party on the same team. • Fixed dedicated servers becoming unfindable when the player that originally reserved the server left the game. • Fixed full dedicated servers showing up in search results. • Reduced matchmaking progress details that are being displayed. • Burst fire now sounds better when there are only 2 rounds left. • Fixed Woodland Camo not being usable in multiplayer.
• Returning bodies to ragdoll after interrupted secure to prevent potential body falling through floor issues. • Fixed ranks not displaying properly on party screen. • Fixed crash on lobby screen when player data became corrupted. • Fixed joining another player's session when they are on a dedicated server. • Fixed crash when incomplete data is retrieved when attempting to join a players session or accept an invite (game will now display invite handling failure). • Fixed multiple crashed due to attempting to recreate the party session too frequently. • Fixed crash when joining server.
• Fixed party members not joining the dedicated server the party leader joins. • Fixed getting stuck in the third person spectator view when first joining a server.
• Fixed party members being placed on opposite teams at the beginning of a match. • Fixed enemy nameplate colors breaking. • Empty dedicated servers should no longer appear in search results (most of the time). • VIP Game will now go back to warm-up mode if the last players on the VIP team leaves. • Fixed button images for PS4 tutorial level. • Reducing matches to best of 11 rounds by default. • Fixed party member's reservations disappearing when the party leader hosts a game.
• Fixed background post process getting stuck turned on. • VOIP talking labels should no longer show up in single player. • Fixed sound exploit issue. • Improved burst fire sounds. • Improved party management on the server. • Dev/Armed Forces icons should now appear on the scoreboard when you link your PSN account to your existing AA account. • Fixed nameplate color issues. • Fixed non-empty dedicated servers appearing in empty dedicated server search.
• Various UI clean-up and improvements. • Updated transition video and loading screen images. • Reinstated "QoS" checks on dedicated servers. • Fixed map rotation bug. • P2P servers can now be hosted without having to forward port 8765. Note that your NAT type must be "Moderate" or "Open". • Reservations now last through map changes. This "may" fix an issue where parties were not kept together on the same team. • Fixed server browser appearing when failing to join dedicated server. • Weapon handling tweaks. • Matches no longer start as soon as two people are matched up.
• Fixed several issues preventing players from joining matches. • Fixed a crash that happened when the game would fail to save stats.
• Fixed issue where logging out and back in to the system would break multiplayer. • Fixed issue where Keyboard/Mouse prompts would appear.
Please do NOT post suggestions or bug issues in this thread.