TWL Season 3 Ranking update + New matches!!

-sVs.rQm^-sVs.rQm^ Posts: 73Player
edited October 2017 in eSports
The second week of TWL has come to an end giving us the following results. With Not only internet gangsters taking the win over PAS and Danish Dynamite needing OT against Internet gangsters to take the win. I can give you the following results of the matches!

Not Only Internet Gangsters vs Polish Army Squad: 9-7
Danish Dynamite vs Internet Gangsters: 8-8 OT:2-1
Seriously Team vs I 7 Nani: 6-10
FOX Polish Clan vs Inglorious Army: 13-3
I Forgot How to Play vs Virtual Insanity: 7-9
Superieure Vlaamse Strijders vs Team Sevn: 7-9
Portuguese Rangers vs Unknow Team: 4-12
Warriors of Redemption vs Hakkapeliitat Crushing Squad: 5-11
Logical Strategic Terror Squad vs Slayers Team: 5-11
IX - Arditi Incursori vs Mordeczki Squad: 6-10

These results shows us the new ranking table of the league Not only internet Gangsters are keeping their number one spot with Unknow Team coming close behind them. PAS has had a drop in the standings going to place 8 here are the updated Ranking of the league!

wcbjyzzru5hs.jpg

With the next map being Shadowstep we are getting the following matchups in week 3 of the league. Can Not only internet gangsters keep their number one spot in the league or will Unknow Team step up and throw them off the top table? We will see what happens next week! Here are the matches!

Not Only Internet Gangsters vs Unknow Team
Hakkapeliitat Crushing Squad vs Mordeczki Squad
Virtual Insanity vs Portuguese Rangers
I Forgot How to Play vs Polish Army Squad
FOX Polish Clan vs Warriors of Redemption
IX - Arditi Incursori vs I 7 Nani
Team Sevn vs Slayers Team
Danish Dynamite vs Superieure Vlaamse Strijders
Internet Gangsters vs Seriously Team
Inglorious Army vs Logical Strategic Terror Squad

Also These match are being played at 21:00CET As the clock will be turned next week! As clock will be turned! Just a heads up for every one out there!

I will be back next week for an other update on the league !

Comments

• -sVs.rQm^-sVs.rQm^ Posts: 73Player
    TWL website will be down over the weekend! All teams that play against eachother can they make sure to just play their matches on the Time and date they agreed on. Either find eachother on steam or ingame! The matches need to go on! TWL will do their best to get the website back online ASAP!!
  • PhilippovichPhilippovich Posts: 218Player
    Great write up - thanks!