What service provider do you use?

Hello AA community,

i wanted to see what provider you guys use. at the 3rdID we always want to make sure that our server are always enjoyable. with in recent we have been having provider issues.

if you can list the provider you use that would be awesome!
J.Rizzo.jpg

Comments

• Beer me use game servers and lowping

Interesting. Where do you have then located?
    J.Rizzo.jpg

• Alright, thank you Lobo. appericate your input.
    J.Rizzo.jpg

• [=ASG=]Gh0sT_NZ[=ASG=]Gh0sT_NZ Posts: 6Player
    I am helping fund a server for a community based in Oceania and they have decided to switch from lowping and start using GameServers but they have had nothing but trouble setting it up so far.

The server is located in Sydney, Australia.
  • -sVs.rQm^-sVs.rQm^ Posts: 73Player
    edited October 2017
    I am helping fund a server for a community based in Oceania and they have decided to switch from lowping and start using GameServers but they have had nothing but trouble setting it up so far.

The server is located in Sydney, Australia.

Gamservers overall has a bad support aswell.. The reason I never bought with gameservers because of that and mainly because their servers tend to be laggy after 12 people enter the server..

Currently renting a server with Roxservers.com and I need to say by far the best server provider I have found on the game. Stable , easy to acces not hard to make changes + I its hosted in france and for some reason DE servers are actually bad with AAPG atleast thats what I notice when playing on DE servers. Ever since I'm playing on server with 24 players the server / players still have a ping of 35.. that is with our roxserver provider.

EOreality was our previous server hoster and got dissapointed because of the fact their server admin panel was not even accesable half of the time.. couldn't modify the server etc etc... basicly dropped that for roxserver.com and I'm happy now!

Althought I feel this game is sensitive to high pingers in a server ..
  • -=M|K|H=-Gorilla-=M|K|H=-Gorilla Posts: 540Beta Tester
    I also use A Chicago server from Lowping however there is a newer server center that me and a few friends are interested in since a few other server owners or clan leaders have told us about them. They seem to be good and set up similar to Lowping and has good service from what I have been told. http://eoreality.net/