TWL League Season 3 - EU & NA Divisions OPEN

-pR|speT.-pR|speT. Posts: 58Player
edited September 2017 in eSports
Hello again,

We are going to continue the TWL League Series, opening Season 3 very soon.

In the EU side we are relaunching a new Open League and a new Invite Division with the best 4 teams of the previous Open League, and the best 4 teams of the previous Invite Division.

For the NA side we are also eager to launch an also completely new Open League, if we reach a minimal number of 6 teams.

https://teamwarfare.com/showthread.php?1835-Season-3-The-Winter-s-coming!!

Are you ready to fight??

vhX7jEM.png
PTranger Portuguese Rangers Founder
TWL Teamwarfare Competition Director

Comments

• |FOX|Pitpav|FOX|Pitpav Posts: 40Player
    Hooah
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,712Player
    You might wanna get that facebook post corrected, it shows the schedule for season 2 and doesn't even link to the forum.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,264Developer
    He sent us season 2 by accident and I didn't catch it.
    I'll update everything.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• dd^Philippovichdd^Philippovich Posts: 205Player
    Thanks a bunch for advertising this! very very appreciated!
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 637Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    He sent us season 2 by accident and I didn't catch it.
    I'll update everything.

Thx devs

Elite Challenges completed:
    M24
    M249
    M4
    M16
    M14
    M9
    M870 - W00T!!!

1 to go xD
  • [kT]Trigga[kT]Trigga Posts: 102Player
    Season 2, there were multiple NA teams but only 2 teams ended up showing up for match days, which was US and 3rdid. There needs to be some kind of organization for the NA side. Someone who is committed to talking with these teams everyday and making sure they are gonna stick around
    edited September 2017
  • -pR|speT.-pR|speT. Posts: 58Player
    First of all i would like to thanks the Devs for supporting us by advertising the competition. Much appreciated.

Regarding to what Trigga said, I must say that i agree and support those words, but unfortunelly we havent been able to recruit a NA staff member despite our efforts. I extend here a new invitation to anyone willing to work with us as staff member, since we are a community based organization.

The goal will be the same... make it better, make it for all.

Are you ready to fight?
    Will there be an actual bracket and overview of who played who, what scores, what maps etc?
    I would recommend any of the free tools out there to manage a tournament.

Oh, and please add Insurgent Camp and Sandstorm to the map pool :)
    edited September 2017
    Hello Philippovich. Yes we will use a tool to help us out in overview the League. However, since we have a specific league format in the Open Division (wi/ loss ratio), the matches are annouced in a weekly base, every Monday for the EU divisions and every Tuesday for the NA division. The invite will be easier to check all this things because will have a standart format of regular phase and playoffs.

Regarding the map poll, both maps are avaible to be voted.
    Hello everyone,

The EU LIVE Conference took place tonight at TWL Discord channel, letting the team captains to know all the news regarding the rules and league system update.

It was also announced the hiring of another 3 admins that will allow us to launch in 1 week the NA Open League division and the SA Open League division, having reach already at this point the numbers of last season (Season 2), and believing that the competitive scene will grow once more. The EU divisions will also maintain OPEN for sign up until the end of this weekend, allowing last call sign ups.

We also announce our main sponsor and the prizes for this season with the support of LOWPING Game Servers (https://lowpinggameservers.com/).

At the end of the LIVE Conference, we drafted the warm up matches and the pre-matches starting Sunday.

Join us!

Are you ready to fight?