New (remade) Maps

I'm curious as to whether the remade maps will be on rotation in any of the official servers?

Kudos to the level designers, in my opinion they're both the closest to AA2 style play I've seen so far, would be a shame if the maps went unused.

Comments

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    I'm curious as to whether the remade maps will be on rotation in any of the official servers?

Kudos to the level designers, in my opinion they're both the closest to AA2 style play I've seen so far, would be a shame if the maps went unused.

It's really needed. It's sad that these maps came out and you can't find a game on them.

Anyway, if they're going to put out more AA2 maps, easy answers are pipeline, mckenna, csar, border, dusk, proper VIP hospital, weapons cache. As much as I love sandstorm, I'm actually surprised that it got in before all of those.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • -R@MPAGE--R@MPAGE- Posts: 151Player
    Whiplash27 wrote: »

Anyway, if they're going to put out more AA2 maps, easy answers are pipeline, mckenna, csar, border, dusk, proper VIP hospital, weapons cache. As much as I love sandstorm, I'm actually surprised that it got in before all of those.

• [Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 329Developer
    Those maps should definitely be in the Official Server rotations.
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 649Player
    edited September 2017
    1st dev map to have opening doors in , hooah for insurgent camp :p
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    1st dev map to have opening doors in , hooah for insurgent camp :p

I thought the exact same thing! Actual functioning Doors!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.