new patch

SuicideDrugSuicideDrug Posts: 32Player
aside from the new skins we got, what are the team killing changes made? also, thank you for finally fixing the voip off/on feature.

Comments

• CaterPCaterP Posts: 190Developer
    Friendly fire now has a much lower tolerance before the player will be kicked.
  • SHANE523SHANE523 Posts: 69Player
    Can you implement something like "Ricochet"? Not only would it stop TK issues but when you shoot a team mate it will do the damage to you and that will stop the trolling at the beginning of each round, which is just as bad as the TK issues.
  • CaterPCaterP Posts: 190Developer
    We have discussed that and may go that route if this change doesn't help alleviate the problem.
  • Patch notes ?
  • SHANE523SHANE523 Posts: 69Player
    Thank you!
  • SuicideDrugSuicideDrug Posts: 32Player
    nevermind about the voip feature. its still not working :/
  • SOFLOCOACHSOFLOCOACH Posts: 4Player
    [TOS Violation] yea
  • SOFLOCOACHSOFLOCOACH Posts: 4Player
    heck yea
  • ReconDoc83ReconDoc83 Posts: 6Player
    The patch broke the challenge process. I was working on Expert M4 and at 455 kills prior to update. Now I have had 35 kills and when server starts new map cycle the kills return to 455.
  • I think it's done that every update. It'[TOS Violation] or miss for a bit, but I think it corrects itself. Sometimes cycling through the weapons within a class fixes it (temporarily..sometimes).

• SEAL_TEAM_7bmSEAL_TEAM_7bm Posts: 2Player
    Hey guys! Just found this game a few weeks ago and I have fell in love! Do we have patch notes for PS4?
    Really loving the game ! I played with bbodine developer and that dude wasn't doing too good. Didn't get on other team so I could kill him lol. Thanks y'all!
  • KirruKirru Posts: 49Player
    edited September 2017
    Patch notes for 1.15, new skins, better team kill rules...

On that note, Devs, I was in a room for most of the night playing and having a good time. However, there was two people who were constantly causing myself and others on my team with friendly fire damage. They were so this every round over multiple matches of they were on the same team as I.

Screen names of both players were [mod edit]. Both players were far below my rank of CPL-II so the only thing I can think of is they envious of my multiple successful matches and having more kills than deaths.

I can put up with a lot but friendly fire on purpose at the start of each round really makes me want to stop playing until the private lobbies come around or the party system is fixed or y'all impliment a ricochet style penalty for friendly fire (this would be the most preferred to be honest).
  • KirruKirru Posts: 49Player
    edited September 2017
    Again, happening today with two new people. Just started in the room with a round count of 0-0 and I'm getting shot for no reason. Two new offenders today are [MOD EDIT] and[MOD EDIT]. Ranks are SPC-I and SPC-II respectively. I did nothing to warrant this but devs, you have to do something about it. Its a bit ridiculous to have to put up with this on a daily, game by game basis.
    I will keep posting offenders until something is done or someone else get ticked off.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Please do not list names of alleged rule breakers on the forums. Please submit any abuse reports to https://www.americasarmy.com/support/abuse
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• CarlosHathcokCarlosHathcok Posts: 27Player
    Still constant friendly fire at the beginning and throughout the round, it is killing it for me. I spend more time team killing players who shoot me at the beginning than actually playing. Please just make the person doing the shooting take the damage instead.
  • MoPar496MoPar496 Posts: 13Player
    I am rubber you are glue, yada yada yada. I like it, that would solve all the early round team shootings.
    The only thing that I would add is a damage multiplier, of say 1.5 or more, so the penalty is sever enough to really discourage it.
  • I say Richochet for public lobbies....BUT in private lobbies and clan matches, make it so it can be mandatory...It's needed for a real competitive match for the realistic part but in public rooms, its super annoying when randoms shoot you in the back.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 488Beta Tester
    I don't know much about this, but if ricochet is present, won't trolls just stand in front of you, so you "shoot yourself"?

I played a little COD MW3 many years ago, and on HC mode they had ricochet friendly fire. So the troll jumps in front of his shooting teammate... you know the rest.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • I don't know much about this, but if ricochet is present, won't trolls just stand in front of you, so you "shoot yourself"?

I played a little COD MW3 many years ago, and on HC mode they had ricochet friendly fire. So the troll jumps in front of his shooting teammate... you know the rest.

Lmao...thats crazy and I never thought of that...
  • MoPar496MoPar496 Posts: 13Player
    Well I suppose that a vote to kick would have to put in the game at that point.
    Man, Socom did so many things, just right.