Talent and teams

Lone.Janitor.14Lone.Janitor.14 Posts: 6Player
When this game first came out it was nearly filled with cannon fodder, that was mopped up by just a couple people on either side, but now I'm seeing more talent. I want to try to start squading up more, and I hope others try and do the same. This is a big teamwork game and I'd like to even play a team that is well coordinated.
Starting a more competitive day of the week (tourney prep) where more people squad up against other squads, would be ideal, and I hope more people are looking for the same.
I'm willing to bet my iron2/8 team with 6/8 randoms can take most squads and teams. I challenge you to prove me wrong. Call me out in the mid-match open chat.
Alternatively, if you would like to be on the winning side, send me a gamer tag and let's see what you're worth, and your play style.

ALL in Favor of seeing more SQUADS and encountering more TEAMWORK, say aye.

Please have a mic and at least a few cylinders firing**
Squads and Teamwork
  1. All in favor of seeing more Teamwork12 votes
    1. Aye
      83.33%
    2. Nay
      16.67%

Comments

• Pain-N-PanicPain-N-Panic Posts: 79Player
    Clan tags and private lobbies for more competitive matches are coming, per the devs. There's currently no ETA however.
  • znignflo72znignflo72 Posts: 47Player
    Interesting claim that you and a friend can beat any squad/clan. I'll be on the look out for you in game until we get private matches.

I'm curious to see once private matches are here who can actually compete vs good players and who are just pub stompers
  • That's my point dilly dog, there isn't any challenge in pubs anymore. I'm hoping to see more out of the enemy team when I play. I want to face some coordination and talent opposed to the conglomerate herds and Congo lines of enemies that is flooding this game. I'm hoping to see some more teamwork from the enemy team. I hope to catch some real TEAMS in the pub matches since we have no private servers or ranked, yet.

Lol I challenge you all to challenge me. Mopping up is too easy right now.
  • Dirty_Dragon_22 Add me up....I also run the 'Americas Army: Proving Grounds Elites' Community and we have a small group of ( around 85) members who ALL have shown skill and teamwork in matches before getting invited..No scrubs basically...So join up,.we are getting a headstart on Comoetitive gameplay for once the Lobbies come our way..Can't wait. Yes, I do consider myself Elite lol
    That community hasn't been very active, hopefully it picks up when private matches launch
  • znignflo72 wrote: »
    That community hasn't been very active, hopefully it picks up when private matches launch

Oh it will...we were very active but the game has died down a little since its became repetitive...We def. will go hard once lobbies come. I really hope they come before COD WW2 or it will lose players. IMO
    I hope so, I'd love to play scrims everyday with people in there once we get private lobbies
  • KirruKirru Posts: 49Player
    PSN= Kirru
    Always up for a good team that works together.
    Usually have good high scoring matches with close to a 2 to 1 KDR.
  • Ps4TestedPs4Tested Posts: 7Player
    I agree with most of the above. Pub rooms are filled with fodder. I admire your confidence saying you can beat anyone. I could put a squad together of the best players I've seen on the game and wouldn't mind having a game or 2 with you if private rooms are implemented. Keeping a 3/1 kill to death ratio on this game is a walk in the park just like a lot of others who are in need of competition and private lobbies

PSN : Tested

• Ps4Tested wrote: »
    I agree with most of the above. Pub rooms are filled with fodder. I admire your confidence saying you can beat anyone. I could put a squad together of the best players I've seen on the game and wouldn't mind having a game or 2 with you if private rooms are implemented. Keeping a 3/1 kill to death ratio on this game is a walk in the park just like a lot of others who are in need of competition and private lobbies

PSN : Tested

We almost have identical stats. Good stuff. I'll send Friend Request later.