Thank You & Farewell!

2»

Comments

• Odin[DK]Odin[DK] Posts: 30Beta Tester
    Gods speed
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    Thank you for all your hard work, dedication and love for the AA series Ko$h3r the last 10 years. This game is easily my favorite on Steam and it has provided me with hundreds of hours of entertainment, which has been a highlight during darker days for me.

Hopefully you'll pop in again soon and play with us again! I also wish you all the luck in the world and on whatever you might have planned! :)

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • MaclobsterMaclobster Posts: 214Beta Tester
    Thank you sir for be a part to make this game, hope you will have a great time on your new place, thank you K0$H3R
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    HonorTown
  • {4F}Harrier{4F}Harrier Posts: 3Beta Tester
    Take care and good luck to your future
  • Best of luck in your future endeavors, Kosher. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to the project.
    Steve / 31Bravo
    Army Veteran
    NREMT-Paramedic
  • -PillowPantz--PillowPantz- Posts: 17Player
    gg buddy and goodluck
  • -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI--[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI- Posts: 373Beta Tester
    You will missed my friend!
    One day I will graduate noob school!!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 707Administrator
    Take care my friend & stay in touch. :D
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    Thank you for creating such great games, I've loved all versions, truly a great series. May your next 10 be as rewarding as your last 10 was to me.. thanks for all you did.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,121Beta Tester
    Good luck with everything. Thank you.
  • [kT]Trigga[kT]Trigga Posts: 102Player
    Thank you for the hardwork and dedication. Not only thanking you but thank you to every single on of the devs involved in the making of AAPG. Hands down my favorite game series of all time.