Thank You & Farewell!

AAPG Community,

Where to start? For many of you who do not know, today is my last day with this great studio and gaming community. I have spent the last, nearly 10 years of my life, working here on the PG series. From the end of the 2.8.5 days, to AA3 and now AAPG, I have been along for this great ride. What an honor and truly blessed experience this has been. Growing up having played countless thousands of hours of AA, it was a dream come true the day I got the call, that I would have the opportunity to be a part of the game I loved so much. I haven’t felt like I’ve worked a single day in the past decade, as I have loved every single minute of it. It wasn’t just a job, it was a passion. To me, that was the most special thing about being here. Between working with our military and the members of our gaming community, it is all of you, who have made this experience such an amazing one and such a tough one to leave behind.

It has truly been an honor to transition through many roles during my time here, but taking on the role of AA Support has been one of my favorites. I have always tried, to the best of my abilities, to make sure our players have been taken care of. Whether that was listening to your suggestions or desired additions to the game, as well as answering general support requests or lending an ear when you just needed to just vent. (You guys love to vent…:P ) I hope I have made a positive difference in your experience and interactions with America’s Army. As a former player and community organizer, it was important to me to never lose sight of that, as I understand your passion and love for the game, for as a former player, I too still share those same passions and feelings.

However, there have been many amazing parts about my time here, but the best part about this journey has been the opportunity to interact with many thousands of our players. You all truly do make up the best gaming community out there. I have had the opportunity to get to know many of you personally over the past several years, getting to meet many of you in person. That has been a very special part about this job – as I know I have friends and family in nearly every corner of the globe, bounded together by our same passion and love for AA. To all of you, I will miss you all dearly, and I thank you for the opportunity to be able to call you my friends.

I thank you all for the opportunity to serve you as your Support Lead over these past few years. Again, it has truly been an honor and a pleasure. Despite my departure, this franchise is filled with some of the most amazing people you could ever work alongside of. You will all be in good hands and there is a prosperous future ahead. So, until you see me in game again, thank you! Thank you for the most amazing 10 years of my life and for allowing me to be a part of your lives as well. It has truly been an honor and something that I will always cherish. My dream came true and it was an honor to share it all with you.

So, signing off for the last time as [Dev]K0$H3R.

Best wishes and Godspeed to you all.

Hooah, Soldiers!

Comments

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Truly the end of an era.
    Some of the best stories this studio has to offer involve Kosher.
    Won't be the same without you.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,362Player
    Thanks for all your hard work over the past 10 years K0$H3R.
  • [KAOS]-Doc.Blade[KAOS]-Doc.Blade Posts: 20Beta Tester
    Sad to see you go Mate, all the very best for the future! Thanks for everything :)
    Found a bug or having a challenge with the game, please submit a bug report so the DEV Team are aware of it, and can work to fix it. Please dont ignore it, and not worry, as you can be helping other people too by submitting a bug report. Click the link below, doesnt take long to do.
    http://bugreport.americasarmy.com
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 13Beta Tester
    Best of luck Ko$h3r, you will be missed
  • TearTear Posts: 18Developer
    Thank you, [Dev]Kosher, for your contagiously positive attitude throughout the years.

Any team that gets you will be lucky to have you. May the next 10 years be even better!

Hooah!
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,565Player
    Thanks for your support to AA and good luck wherever you go. See you in game ;)
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,163Player
    I'd like to thank you for 100's even 1000's of hours of fun (even education) I've had over the years since I started playing AA K0$H3R, good luck in whatever your gonna do next, Hooaah!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• frankoffrankof Posts: 931Moderator
    Thanks for your countless hours of fun times K0$H3R.
    Good luck in the future.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,334Beta Tester
    We'll miss you around here, Kosher! Good luck in your endeavors!!! :+1:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • -=NoBS=-Tompha-=NoBS=-Tompha Posts: 2Beta Tester
    You'll really be missed Kosher! Best of luck to you in whatever you do and I hope seeing you sometimes!
    Thank you!
  • Ice_manIce_man Posts: 1Beta Tester
    All the Best for the future , an good luck .We will miss you
  • Bear_82Bear_82 Posts: 335Moderator
    thanks for 10 years of dedication Cody

best of luck in your future
    The right of the people to keep and arm bears shall not be infringed.
  • OICURMT!OICURMT! Posts: 74Beta Tester
    Thanks for being a big part of the driving force behind the game... greatly appreciated by all of us.

Assume you will continue to play the game, so see you on the battlefield.

OIC!
    --

In life, there is no respawn... why should there be in a game?
  • -=NoBS=-Reyfox_I-=NoBS=-Reyfox_I Posts: 62Beta Tester
    Wow! So sad to see you go! You were such an easy target for me and you helped my frag rate tremendously!
    You know Rosie and I will miss you. Loved it when you came into the game and all the fun would start.
    I know the horizon is bright for you and your newly wedded lovely. God's blessings to you both and much success in the future.
    And remember.... we do know how to get in touch with you! :proud:
    Mr. aweSOMEness®™
  • -=NoBS=-Rosalie-=NoBS=-Rosalie Posts: 6Beta Tester
    NOOOOooooo! It can't be true! We are going to truly miss you!
    But you don't get rid of us so quick, and for sure we are going to see you in two years!
  • SeVn.MaxSeVn.Max Posts: 229Player
    Thanks for your wonderful job. I wish you endless happiness, the same you gave me by developing aa.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 441Beta Tester
    Thank you for all of your work, K0$H3R!

I wish you the best luck a happiness in whatever is coming to you! And see you on the virtual battlefield.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 351Player
    Thank you Kosher. Best of luck!
    Oh well.
  • {4F}Rook{4F}Rook Posts: 3Beta Tester
    Thank you for all of your time and dedication to an awesome project. I appreciate you and wish all the best!
    Rook%20Layered%20Sig%20III.jpg